chapter 14.

Yasmine- yes, Aladdin what you want to say.

Aladdin- will you help me in something.

Yasmine- In what.

Aladdin- __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yasmine- is this a question to ask. I will surely help you in everything.
Come let's go.

They both went to a old room in thier castle 🏰.

They opened it and went inside.

They saw there were many different types of old things such as sword , knife and clothes.

Aladdin- so this was my father's secret room. He used to hide his weapons here. This all are his weapons and things. Now these all are old.

Yasmine- you told  that you want help then why are you showing this.

Aladdin- yeah,  will you help me in winning from zafar.

Yasmine- Aladdin you are asking this 2nd time. I told na, I will really help you.

Aladdin- Thanks. But we have to make a plan for this.

Yasmine- we will think a plan. Come now let's go, you are stressed.

She was going but her heels got slipped and she was about to fall. But...........  .

Aladdin catched her from her waist. She closed her eyes tightly. After sometime she slowly opened her eyes and found Aladdin catching her.

Aladdin- I think you are blind. (Teasingly)

Yasmine- I am not blind. I was just walking

Aladdin- yeah, I saw that you were walking while looking up.

Suddenly she realized that Aladdin is still holding her from her waist. She quickly got up.

Yasmine- I was not looking up. Ok. Now let's go.

She again started to go. But Aladdin pulled her by her waist. And she collided with his chest.

Aladdin slowly moved towards her cheek and kissed her cheek.

Yasmine was  blushing hard 😳 ☺.

Yasmine- ala....dd..in ,let's gg...o

She ran as fast she could.

Aladdin chuckled.

Hey guys sorry for short chapter. As I am little busy. But next time surely a big chapter. Please vote, comment, read and follow me.

Goals - 10 + votes , 2+comments, 25 + reads.

Words - 335

~Your's firdos.