chapter 6

Before I continue the chapter I want to tell that read my second story 'I love you'.  Character sketch and 2 chapters are published, also there will slow updates as this story.

In Turkistan *

Aladdin's pov

Hayee, I am in love with her. What can I do to make her fall for me. I am in love with her at first sight. Should I share this to anyone or I should directly confess her. She is so beautiful.

Aladdin's pov ends

Aladdin was lost in his thoughts, but ginie mini entered his room.

But still Aladdin was lost in his YASMIN WORLD.

Ginie mini saw this and smirked.

Ginie mini - brother in who's thoughts are you lost.

Aladdin came out from his thoughts.

Ginie mini- so, in who's thoughts was my brother lost.

Aladdin- nn...o  ,o..one's.

Ginie mini- I saw that. Brother you cannot hide anything from me, so tell me the truth.

Aladdin- ww....oh ,wo...h  actually.

Ginie mini- take a deep breath and tell.

Aladdin- woh, IamInLoveWithYasmine

Aladdin told very fast that ginie mini couldn't understand.

Ginie mini- hey, slowly.

Aladdin- I am in love with yasmine.

Ginie mini was shocked.

Ginie mini- really???? (Happy + shocked).

Aladdin- yes. And I am confused how to confess her.

Ginie mini- don't worry, I will help you in this matter... but afterwards because we have to first keep  eye on zafar. He is not completely defeated. I know that bro-sis will do something big.

Aladdin- yes, you are right ✅.

Near someone *

????- Aladdin is very nice person. I know why he kidnapped my sister.

????- also I know. My sister yasmine is safe with him. But my sister don't know about zafar, she thinks that Aladdin will harm her. So I will go and tell the truth, she will feel better after knowing truth.

SM2- but how you will reach Turkistan. It is very far from __________.

????- you just leave that on me.

???? Went from there.
SM2 was confused.

At night near zafar in sea *

Zafar- huh, this Aladdin is so clever. He just ruined all my plans. I can't do anything except sitting in this small boat.

Zeher- don't worry bro, we will think something.

They were sitting silently but something appeared in sky.

It was somewhat like a fairy ,but she was not fairy.

Zafar and zeher saw her flying in sky magically.

Zeher - who are you ??

????- I am Mallika. I am also in the sides of devils like you, I can help you 💯.

 I am also in the sides of devils like you, I can help you 💯

Introducing Malika

• A true devil. Wants to get evil and devilish powers to destroy world she just wants to use zafar for her work but she is pretending like she will help zafar.

Zafar - how can you prove yourself, that you can help me.

Malika- I have nothing to prove you that I will help you but I will surely help you. I have magical powers.
I will show.

She showed her magical powers to zafar.
As zafar was very greedy person he believed that Malika will help him.

Malika smiled as her plan worked.
(And guys do you want to play character of Malika ,I know she is villan but then also if you want to play then tell me in comments)

Near aladdin*

He went to check ✔ yasmine.
He saw she was sleeping in very uncomfortable position.

He went to yasmine and picked her in bridal style and took her out of that old ,messy and dirty room. He took her to another room which was clean ,neat ,new and beautiful. But he didn't removed the ropes from which he tied her. He laid her on that fluffy bed 🛌. He too went to sleep 😴.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. And tell me  anyone wants to play the character of Malika. And please give me 10+ votes, 2+comments, 1+follower, 20+reads.

~Your's firdos.

Words - 650.