chapter 5

After 10 days *

In these 10 days , yasmine didn't gained consciousness because whenever she tried to get up or get conscious ,Aladdin again used to make her unconscious.

But today all reached Turkistan. All were happy.

All reached in thier castle and Aladdin carried yasmine in bridal style then he took her to a empty room. He laid her on the floor. After that he was about to leave, but someone held his hand.

Do you know guys who is he/she?

If you all guess yasmine then you are correct.
Our yasmine held Aladdin's hand.

Yasmine- ahh, why my head is paining so much. Uhh

She said holding her head with one hand and another one holding Aladdin's hand.

Yasmine- and where am I?? This is not Baghdad. And who are you ??? Did you kidnapped me ??? Where is zafar ?? Am I in ship??? Do I reached Turkistan for holidays??? Please tell me.

Aladdin was getting irritated by her questions.

Aladdin- STOP!!!!!! (HE SHOUTED)

Yasmine got scared !

Aladdin- see, I am turkistan's prince Aladdin. And I know you are yasmine. Also I kidnapped you. Now Don't ask any question.  Just shut up.

He tied her hands ,legs and mouth.

And then he went from there.

Yasmine pov*
OMG! I am really kidnapped. What do this prince wants from me. Where is zafar? I was in the ship then how can I get kidnapped???.   HUH!!! I can't understand anything.

Hey guys sorry for short chapter as I need to study. And hope you liked the chapter. Please give me 10+votes, 3 + comments, 1+ follower atleast.

Till then byee

Thanks for reading

~Your's firdos.