chapter 1

A boy is shown sitting at one chair, his guards are standing with swords in thier hand. It was a dark room. Also there is shown one man who is begging the boy for leaving him.....

So without troubling and making confuse to you all, I will reveal the name.

BOY WHO WAS SITTING IN CHAIR ANGRILY- prince Aladdin

Boy who was begging- zafar's men who came to get information about Aladdin. His name is - Zain.

Zain - please leave me I beg you. I will not do anything like this again.
(While crying)

Aladdin- I never give a chance to anyone. And you are zafar's men. So I can't leave you.

Saying this he stabbed the knife in Zain's stomach.

(Hey guys this is a past time story so there are no fashionable clothes, no watch, no mobile TV, no guns.)

Aladdin went from there. He went to his castle 🏰.

Aladdin saw jinie mini and asked.

Aladdin- jinie mini when are we leaving Baghdad.

Jinie mini - umm, we can't go Baghdad like this. We have to cross a big sea. Which will take atleast 20 to 25 days to reach Baghdad and defeat zafar.

Aladdin- it's ok we will cross that sea.  Me, you, ginu, gulbadan(Aladdin's brother) will come.

Jinie mini - ok master I will inform this to ginu and gulbadan

Aladdin - arre, Don't call me master, I am brother for you.

Jinie mini- ok master I mean brother

Aladdin smiled.

In Baghdad *

Zafar is shown sitting in his bedroom thinking something. He heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw his sister zeher.

*zeher is same as his brother*

Zeher - bro,you will surely succeed in your evil plans. So Don't take tension.

Zafar - you are right ✅ zeher. I shouldn't be weak in front of that Aladd.

Zeher- that's like my bro.

Skip to Turkistan *

Jinie mini - brother, I and ginu got some information about Baghdad. We got to know with ginu's magic.

Aladdin- ok then tell.

Jinie mini- ok so we got to know that, zafar is engaged.

Aladdin- whattt (Shocked). But he is so old man, how can someone engage him.

Jinie mini- I too Don't know ,but he got engaged with princess yasmine of Baghdad. She is young, beautiful, innocent and too hot. Zafar wants to take advantage of her innocentness.
And zafar can do anything for money so master you can buy her from zafar.

Aladdin- no, I will surely buy her but after sometime. First we will kidnap her and then torture her, then we will tell this to zafar, then I will blackmail him and snatch everything from him. Then I will buy that princess.

Jinie mini- what a idea master. I will tell the workers to make ship ready for tomorrow. But why you want to torture that princess master, you never did that with any girl.

Aladdin- I know, but for defeating zafar we have to do that with that innocent princess.

Jinie mini - ok....

All  went to sleep.

Next day *........

Hope you all liked the chapter. Vote comment and follow me.

Thanks for reading

Till then byee

~ Your's firdos