Ugly #30

Hey guys! I decided to make a twitter account a few nights ago. Follow me there for story updates and free hints, possibly teasers...
Twitter: @kissmyredlipsWP

Ugly #30

Another three days had passed and Dee was still ignoring me. lsang linggo na ang nakalipas simula nang mangyari ang mga pangyayari sa Harlow. It's been a
week since I saw that look in her face, the way she gaped-watching the way she looked at me with accusations that I betrayed her.

I stopped texting and calling Dee, but only because I couldn't reach her. Probably because she got sick of my unwavering attempts of reaching out to her and decided to temporary shut off the only way that I could contract her.

The pain of being despised by my bestfriend was still lingering in my chest. Everytime that I'll be alone, the dull ache will make itself be known and the throbbing in my heart would start to make its entrance.

Katulad nitong mga nakaraang araw ay magkasama kami ni Sage. I knew his schedule, it was written in the manila file that i had on him. That's why I know the exact time that Sage would make his unannounced appearance. I actually found myself looking forward to it everytime.

I knew the kiss spreaded like news on fire around the campus. No one
confronted me about it but how almost everyone stared at me whenever I'd walk with Sage beside me made it obvious that people knew. Like what I've said, it's already been a week but the stares and curious glances didn't disappear. Their interests diminished but it didn't topple. Eyes were still on me-on us, and most of the eyes were not afraid to show that they're looking.

Pumupunta pa rin ako bilang student assitant sa soccer practices. I used my extra time working on my research too. I've never liked school works but I was
thankful for the diversion that the research brought. It made me too busy to even think.

Sage's holding my hand right now. I've gotten used to the feeling of his fingers enterwined with mine. I crave for it when our hands aren't clasped. My skin misses his. I liked the contact. It was an innocent intimacy.

Holding his hand symoblizes so many things. It shows that he cares and that he respects me. It shows how I'm not alone and that he's always there for me. He clutches on my hand so tight like he doesn't ever want to let go.

"What flavor would you like?" narinig kong tanong ni Sage.

Mahaba ang vacant ko ngayon. Si Sage naman ay tapos na ang klase. Just like he always does the past few days, hinatak niya na lang ako at dinala bigla sa mall. He brought me to a shop with yummy treats. I didn't bother asking him anything the whole way. I'm used to Sage's and his unpredictable ways.

Tumingin siya sa akin at natunaw na naman ako. Hindi talaga ako sanay sa nakakalunod na mga titig ni Sage. Kapag tumitingin siya sa akin, laging nanlalambot ang mga tuhod ko. His gazes were intense that it was pentrating pass through my soul. His lingering stares was seductive and I can't help but be seduced.

l mentally bit my lip. Kailan kaya ako masasanay sa charms nitong si Sage?

"Strawberry."

"Your favorite?" I couldn't help but grin and nod in response. He smiled at me.

"Alright. I'll remember."

Pinili ni Sage ang pang-apatan na table pero sa tabi ko siya umupo. He placed my ice cream in front of me along with the spoon. "Eat."

I started eating but not because he told me to. I love strawberry ice cream. Hindi na niya ako kailangan utusan dahil kakain talaga ako. He ordered a chocolate
chip ice cream. I glanced at him, only meant it to be quick but my eyes stayed glued at him when I saw him doing something with his phone.