ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Day 3: Continued

"Push!" Suhyeok yelled

The doors opened and the students ran inside the shield.

They were to fix it so the shield would work. Eun Kyung, Cheongsan, and Suhyeok would fight the nearby zombies to give them enough time to fix the shield.

Zombies came from all over the place. Eun Kyung stayed outside kicking zombies away from the group and shield. Suhyeok punched the few zombies in the way. Cheongsan used his bat, beating up the zombies.

Suhyeok looked around for any zombies. It was clear.

"Turn!" Suhyeok yelled

Zombies were no longer close to the ending of the shield.

The ones inside the shield turn it, shaping a circle.

"Get in! Get in!" The others told Suhyeok, Cheongsan, and Eun Kyung.

They quickly run inside the shield. Wujin grabbed Eun Kyung by the wrist and pulled her inside.

Suhyeok and the others quickly close the crates.

"Hurry and close it!"

Suhyeok immediately uses the zip ties and ties the crates together. He shakes it lightly making sure it was steady. Once he was sure he confirmed they were ready.

"Okay! It's good now!" Suhyeok told them, "Push!"

The students all work together and began to push the shield as hard as they could.

"Argh!" They yelled

As much as they tried to push it, they could only go so far. Too many zombies were in their way and blocked their path.

"Damn it!" Eun Kyung grunted

Zombies started to climb up the cart, grabbing onto some of the students.

"Fuck off!" Eun Kyung yelled to one of the zombies grabbing onto Suhyeok

She used the bat and banged the zombie's head and made sure it fell to the ground.

A yell could be heard, it was On-Jo, a zombie got hold of her hair. Luckily, Cheongsan came to the rescue and pulled her away from the group of zombies.

"Push!" They yelled

They pushed once again only going further up by a little.

"We're going no where." Wujin sighed

"We'll be fine. We just have to distract the zombies a bit." Eun Kyung told him

She picked up one of the basketballs and threw it far from them. The ball bounced on the ground, the noise echoed throughout the gym. Some zombies followed the noise but the others didn't and stayed.

"Push guys!"

They push once more, the cart moved a bit smoother than before, but because of the noise the cart was making, the zombies came back.

The group struggled to push the cart, they were stuck and had no strength to go back to the closet.

Wujin yelped, a zombie held his hand trying to bite him.

"Wujin!" Eun Kyung screamed

She ran to his side and twisted it's wrist, the bone stuck out it's arm.

"Don't fucking touch him you assholes!" She yelled

She swung her bat and hit the zombie.

She sighed and smiled once she saw he was safe.

"Thank you." Wujin smiled