ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

Day 3: Continued

On-Jo had finally calmed down, she was devastated, but at the least she had her thoughts collected.

Ha-Ri stood up and talked with Mijin. They were to check the surroundings and find a way to escape.

They had to as soon as possible.

They walked away and left the younger ones alone.

Cheongsan finally had the chance and sat by On-Jo. He hugged her tightly and talked with her quietly.

Eun Kyung rested her head on Wujin's shoulder. She was exhausted. She would eat anything right as well, she was starving.

But that's what made her sick, once again. She stood up urgently and held onto the pole. She bent down and puked over and over again.

Wujin ran to her side and held her hair back. He softly pat her back and soothed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I...I don't know. My stomach just hurts. It's probably because I haven't eaten in a whole day." She explained

"I'll get you some water."

He took off and searched her bag. There he found a water bottle and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said softly

She took small sips and sighed. Her head was killing her.

"Let everyone take sips as well." She told him

"Of course." He smiled and handed the water bottle to the group.

Wujin stood next to his girlfriend and comforted her.

"Don't worry. We'll get you treated as soon as we're rescued. I'll be there." He said

"I hope we get there soon..."

"We will." He smiled

She might be weak right now, but his smile gave her enough strength to keep her going.

"Here let's sit." He said

He held her waist and sat her back at the wall.

She smiles and sits. As soon as she was properly sitting he sat beside her. He played with her fingers and hair.

She smiled softly at his action. She rose her hand to his arms and squeezed it playfully.

"Wow, after all this your muscles are still hard."

He looks weak but he really wasn't. He was really strong, and she always admired how strong he was. He'd always pick her up without even trying.

"Hahaha." He laughed sarcastically, "You're so funny."

"I always am." She chuckled

"Yea, sure. You can think that."

"I don't have to think. I already know."

"I bet I'm going to be the favorite parent. Cause I'm so funny." He laughed

"No, I will. Because I have the looks." She blinked her eye lashes

"You wish. I have the looks."

"Dude, you know I got the looks. That's why we-"

Wujin slammed his lips onto hers. Eun Kyung couldn't move from shock but she soon melted into the kiss.

It was the only solution to keep her quiet. His cheeks were bright red, he was flustered.

"Oh." Eun Kyung smirked, "Are you being all shy? Everyone knows anyway."