ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Day 2: Continued

"What did you say?" Eun Kyung asked

"What?" She snapped

She rolled her eyes at her and scoffed

"Repeat what you said."

"That she'll be fine. We all lost someone through this. And?"

"You just dodged her feelings. You lost I-Sak and got to mourn no one told you to stop and no one invalidated your feelings. What makes you think you can tell her everything will be fine? You did the same thing to Cheongsan when he lost Gyeong Su. What's your problem?"

"What? Why can't I tell her that? I lost my best friend. What makes it wrong?"

"You're invalidating her feelings. She just lost her parents! What's the difference of losing you're best friend and parents? Aren't they someone you love and love you back?"

"Shut up, you're annoying. That's why none of us like you."

She got up from her seat and walked away from Eun Kyung.

Eun Kyung frowned but she didn't let her words get to her. She knew she wasn't lying, everyone thought she was a whore.

She only hung out with guys, but not because she wanted to be different but because she was always around Wujin.

He wanted her to make female friends but the timing was really off. She only knew Wujin and Dae-Su and of course her cousin Suhyeok.

Once their group because bigger she became comfortable with the others. At first she thought On-Jo liked her but she felt the slight hatred from her.

People would say she is asking for attention, that that was the reason she hung out with guys.

People would assume she'd cheat on Wujin all the time when neither have.

"How times have you cheated on Wujin?" On-Jo asked

"Zero."

"That's a lie. You must have cheated on him at least once. You're always around men."

"Only because I found Wujin comfortable. No girls would approach me and ask to be my friend. Only his friends welcomed me."

"Yet you talk to every guy in the school."

"They might be attracted to me, but I always reject them. I'm kind enough to at least have conversations with them. I don't lead them on."

"Stop lying."

"Stop being self conscious and believe in yourself. Don't drag me with you. This has absolutely nothing to do with Jimin."

"Did you say I'm self conscious?"

"Yes, and you are. You're so blind too. This whole group knows something you don't. You're just stupid and can't realize it. Or you just don't want to."

"Eun Kyung, let's go." Wujin said

"No, I'm fucking tired of everyone hating me. I didn't do anything to them. I'm always so sweet towards them because I want to be friends with them, but they hate me. They hate me because I have a boyfriend. Isn't that stupid?"

"Yes we hate you. You're perfect. You have a nice boyfriend and every guy wants you and every girl wants to be you. But you're a bitch. That's your one flaw."

"Call me a bitch all you want, but I haven't fucked anyone other than my own boyfriend. I'm nice to everyone whether you like it or not. I don't fake anything of my personality, I'm real as fuck. Hate that I'm real? Go ahead I can live with that rather than people thinking I'm a bitch."