ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

Day 4

The next day finally arrived, their energy was somewhat back. Today they will arrive at Yangdong without a doubt.

The students sat up, they were still sleepy as ever. Eun Kyung rubbed her eyes and turned her head to the boy that sat next to her. His eyes were drowsy as well.

Time passed by and everyone was fully awake. Their adventure would once again begin.

Eun Kyung felt the urge to puke, so she quickly got up and ran to a tree. She hovered over and began to puke. It wouldn't stop as she continued to nonstop.

"Eun Kyung!" Wujin panicked

He ran to her side and grabbed her hair for her. She hurled even more. It was just acid by this point.

She groaned and slowly straightened herself up.

"Do you feel better?" He asked

"Much better." She mumbled

"Alright, come on. You should sit." He said softly

He led her to their spot and sat her down.

"Eun Kyung."

It was Nam Ra.

"Yes?" She asked

"I'm really starting to think you're pregnant." She said

"Why so?" Eun Kyung asked

"Your symptoms. Are you going to tell Wujin?" Nam Ra asked

"Once we get to safely I will." Eun Kyung replied

A groan could be heard, they snap their head to the direction from where the noise had come from. It was Dae-Su, his injury was still not healed and probably wouldn't heal for a while.

"Stay still." Wujin told his friend

Dae-Su obeyed and laid back on the ground.

On-Jo got up and started to walk away from the group, she was heading towards the school. Suhyeok saw this and automatically stood up, holding onto On-Jo.

"On-Jo, let's go." He said

"I'm sorry, but I can't go on like this. Could you please give me a second?" On-Jo asked

It was obvious that she was still hurting over Cheongsan.

She began to walk away from the group but stopped in her tracks.

"Actually, nevermind. You guys should go ahead. I will catch up with you guys later." On-Jo said as she continued to leave them behind.

"I'll go with her." Nam Ra spoke up

Suhyeok said that he'd join them too. Just like that, those three left the rest behind. They would wait for their return.

"Dae-Su, how's your leg?" Eun Kyung asked

"It hurts like hell. I don't think I can go on like this." Dae-Su stated

"It's okay, we'll help you." Eun Kyung reassured him

"You're too nice." Dae-Su chuckled

Eun Kyung replied with a smile. She sat between Dae-Su and Wujin. They waited for their friends to return.

"Once they come back, we'll head straight to Yangdong. We'll follow the trail." Ha-Ri spoke to the group

"You're all listening, right?" Mijin asked sternly

The group nodded urgently, not wanting to get beat up.

"Good." She smiled

-