ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Day 1: Continued

"Why?" Eun Kyung asked

"Why do you hate him so much?" She continued

"I'll die. Will that make everyone happy?"

Nayeon starts to head to the door.

"Nayeon..." Eun Kyung mumbled

She slides the door open and walks out.

Eun Kyung quickly heads out following her.

"Nayeon! Don't be stupid! Come back!" She yelled

Tears filled her eyes, how could she be so rude to a friend earlier?

Wujin walks out staring at his girlfriend in pain.

"Eun Kyung, come back in." Ms. Park whispered

Ms. Park walks out and pulls Eun Kyung inside.

"Kids, no matter what happens don't die. If you cause anyone else to die, life becomes meaningless." She smiles and leaves soon after.

"Ms. Park!" They yelled

Wujin had to hold back Eun Kyung from running out the door. She wanted to yell, but she couldn't. She became weak the more she tried to leave him arms.

"Eun Kyung, stop." He whispered

He himself was struggling to hold back as well.

Suddenly, all you could hear was banging. It was Cheongsan punching the locker.

"I couldn't save her." She whispered underneath her breath

She gives out and falls to the ground.

Huge light could be seen, hitting their room. It blinded them. They cover their eyes with their hands, but once it was out of sight, they knew that it was a helicopter.

Were they rescuing people?

They sat in silence time passing by they couldn't do anything.

"Wujin." She pouted

They were on the floor leaning against a cabinet and Eun Kyung sat on his lap. They held each other's hand not wanting to let go. They were afraid they could lose each other.

"Hm?"

He stared at her, it was only them there, no one else. They were all they needed. They just needed each other.

"What if we don't make it out?"

"We will, together. You just have to trust me."

"Do you promise?"

"I do."

He leans down slowly, staring into her eyes. Eun Kyung leans in as well, both closing their eyes. They were only centimeters away from each other's lips. Their heartbeats could be heard. Wujin smiles and soon meets her lips.

Their lips were in sync and they could fell each other. It was slow and passionate. They blushed from their contact.

Eun Kyung had her arms wrapped around his neck. She pulled him closer, making their kiss deepen.

If they could, they would have gone further but someone had cleared their throat.

"Ahem.."

The two smile and pull apart. Their faces red from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry." They said in unison.

"It's fine. You can't keep off each other. It's part of teenagers hormones." Dae-Su sighed