ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Day 1: Contiuned

After all five of them left, the students started to talk, once again.

"What was she doing there?" A student asked

Eun Kyung was trembling violently, she was scared.

Wujin noticed and went to comfort her.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine."

He hugged her, rubbing her back as she let tears fall down her cheeks.

"She smelt just like Mr. Lee." Nayeon said

"What if they were filming porn together?" Dae-Su commented

Wujin immediately hit his friend, causing him to groan in pain.

"Porn?" Wujin scoffed

People wondered what was happening but Eun Kyung couldn't shake the feeling she had, something was wrong.

After some time had passed Mrs. Park came back telling everyone not to speak of the situation.

Eun Kyung stared at her desk, she just wanted to take her mind off of things.

"Babe, are you alright?" Wujin asked

He held her hand.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah. Just waiting for lunch. I'm hungry." She sheepishly smiled

"We'll eat lots. My treat." He smiled

The girl smiled back snuggling into his chest. She grew tired and fell asleep.

The next thing she knew was someone shaking her, trying to wake her up. It was lunch time.

She opened her eyes to see Wujin smiling down at her.

"Let's go eat."

She nodded and got up heading to the lunch room. Once they had gotten their food she sat next to Wujin where all his friends sat.

"Love, can you give me money? I'll buy us extra snacks." Eun Kyung spoke

Wujin fetched his wallet handing it to her. She walks away heading to the snack bar.

"You handed your wallet so easily." Suhyeok joked

"What? I trust her." He calmly responded

"Of course you do." Cheongsan sighed

His friends were jealous of their relationship, they were all single but him. They wanted to be taken too.

Wondering why she doesn't eat with her friends? She just feels more comfortable with Wujin, its always been that way.

Eun Kyung found her way to the line waiting for her turn. Time passed and it was finally her turn. She heard a scream and it frightened her. She looked around to see it was just I-Sak. On-Jo was pulling on her arm to sit down.

She sighed and looked at the lunch lady.

"Two waters, two cookies and one bag of chips please."