My Girl | Trevor Zegras

#46, Center for the Anaheim Ducks
Word Count: 2.6 K

Y/N's POV:

Me:
I'll be there soon. Just give me about ten minutes. I just have to talk to my boss real quick before leaving.

Trev ❤️:
Okay, I'll be waiting whenever you're ready. Love you

Me:
Love you ❤️

I head for Patrick's office, having to talk to him about one of my cases that I'll be working on over the weekend. Trevor and I are flying out tonight for his game in Toronto tomorrow, but I'll be working over the weekend and I need to go over some specifics with my boss beforehand. Being a lawyer is a long and busy job, I can guarantee that.

I knock on the door. Patrick and I are the only ones left, so he should have time to talk to me. I hope so. I want to relax with my fiancé for at least an hour before we need to head to the airport.

"Come in."

I push the door open and shoot Patrick a sheepish smile. He smiles back and waves me in. "What's going on, Y/N?"

I sit in the seat on the opposite side of his desk. "I just wanted to go over one of my cases with you. There's a couple things with this Holmes case that are kind of iffy, and I figured if anyone could help, it would be you, considering you're the firm owner and all."

He chuckles. "Sure. Go ahead and show me." He rounds the desk so he can stand behind my chair, where he'll be able to see my laptop screen.

I show him the case I'm working on and ask him about specifics and what to do for a couple things.

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault

He leans down and I feel his breath hit the back of my neck. I stiffen, uncomfortable. He's way too close. "Please back up." I whisper.

Patrick brushes my hair over my left shoulder, leaving the right side of my neck exposed. He leans down and runs his nose over my skin, and my hands tremble. What the hell is he doing? Can he not see how uncomfortable I am? He presses a kiss to my neck and I squeeze my eyes shut. Please stop. Please leave me alone. Let me go home.

He reaches around me and grabs my breasts in his hands, making me whimper in pain. "You're so beautiful. Do you know how tempting it was for me, knowing that you were just down the hall, in your office? How close you were? I had to fight every instinct to go in there, knowing that just you and I were here. But you came to me."

I shake my head. "I—I told you, I needed help with the case. Please just let me go." My words fall on deaf ears, though, because he makes his way around my chair so he's standing in front of me. He goes to work on his belt, and I start panicking.

I gently scoot the chair back, but Patrick grabs my hand. "Not so fast."

I shake my head. "Let go of me." I hiss.

He runs a hand through my hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail. His grips it in his fist and yanks my head back, making me whimper in pain. He uses his free hand to unbuckle his belt, and I know that I need to get out of here, now, or else something that I have no control over is going to happen.

So, I use one of the techniques I've seen Trevor use during one of his rare fights on the ice. I grab his shirt collar and pull him closer to me, using my free hand to punch him in the nose, hearing the crunch of his bones as I make contact. And it does the job, because he drops me and backs off, focusing completely on his bleeding and broken nose.