Day Eleven

Billy's sleep was interrupted by movements in the real world that he couldn't ignore. He slowly forced his eyes open, frozen for a moment as a split second thought told him the Mind Flayer was back to finish the job. It was just Steve. What the hell was Steve doing in his bed?

Billy felt his face heat up when Steve hummed, pressing his face even deeper into his chest. There was something very wrong with this boy. He squeezed his eyes shut so he could take the anger out of his voice, slowly muttering, "Steve, care to explain...?"

"Got lonely."

"Got drunk, too."

"If I wasn't drunk, we wouldn't be cuddling right now so you're welcome." He poked Billy's chest, quite forcefully and the blonde rolled his eyes. He was supposed to be pissed. Instead, a smile peeked at the edge of his lips. His mouth twitched once, then he shook his head and gently tried to pry Steve off. All he got was whining in return. What was he going to do about the scientists, Billy wondered to himself.

"Steve, I... They can probably see us right now. Could you just... I don't want to get rough with you but you're pushing me, buddy. Get off."

"You said we'd take care of each other. You said it, you... You have to," he mumbled into Billy's chest. Somehow, he made out the words Steve spoke, feeling a prick to his chest. If he'd gone to get alcohol on his own, that meant he'd been upset about something. He didn't know whether it was because of him, it always was really. He cursed and stared around the room, wondering how many cameras were there. He remembered their words from yesterday and shuddered.

He had to keep Steve safe. The scientists weren't going to like this but they couldn't do much about it. Besides, as he'd tried and failed to assure them the day before, he and Steve were both straight. His mind argued back, using that exact moment to justify that he indeed had deep honosexual tendencies in him.

He sighed quietly to himself and looked over Steve's pretty lashes and pouting lips. A moment later, he had forced his eyes away and stood up. Steve sat up from the movement, upset and woken from a half-asleep haze. Billy went off to shower and he sat there, feeling ashamed of himself. Alcohol wasn't an excuse for this behaviour. He had to stop being such a clingy baby all the time. He listened to the water rush, his mind suddenly bringing up an image of Billy's body through the fogged glass.

In his mind, Billy placed a hand on the glass separating him from his naked body, wiping a swipe of the condensation off so he could smirk at Steve. Billy had a smirk that could make anyone's mind go in a very dangerous direction very fast. How could they put him in a house with the guy and not expect something to come of it? Billy Hargrove was a god by face and body alone. He'd only caught a glimpse of his most private of parts but his body heated up just thinking about it...

Steve headed upstairs. He got some water and gulped it down, eyes wide and lips parted as he gasped for air after nearly choking on it. He fell silent after that moment, laughing quietly to himself despite everything. The amusement slowly faded from his face and he stared down at his hands, shaking his head. "What on earth is going on with you...?"

This was all Billy's fault. Not even hesitating, he let out a warrior cry and rushed back down, throwing himself onto the surprised man - who was in only a towel, by the way - and knocking him down onto his mattress. Billy got over his shock quickly, used to Steve being random and stared up at him in silence, curious about what he would do next. Steve just blinked back at him, taking a not-so-discrete glance at his chest and locking eyes with him again. His face burned quite quickly and he flinched. Why did he never think before he acted?

"I... Sorry, Billy... I'm just gonna-" Billy was quick to sit up and grab him once he made moves to get off. He wrapped a bicep around Steve's neck, just enough that he wouldn't be able to move at all without feeling discomfort. Steve tried to struggle against him as his back stayed firmly pressed to Billy's chest, laughing a bit from nervousness but he wouldn't let up and eventually, he gave up and lay completely limp.