ANOTHER IMPRINT

Hey Lovely Readers I have updated 'Mission of Mansion' chapter & has added some parts to clear your probable doubt. And if you have anything else to ask then feel free to contact☺️.

It wasn't as surreal as aran thought it would be after ethan's departure, everything felt too dull, he couldn't eat well & sleep was also expensive especially after the nights ethan spent on his couch, ayan stopped talking to him but aran could sense the sorrow & detachment of his mate coming from the wolf since these things affects omega wolves the most.

But still aran didn't tried to console him, for him it was easy to yell at ayan but it was too difficult to talk to him, every time he tries, everything from past comes rushing to him which tie a knot in his throat.

"Ethan won't be happy by this" a voice pulled aran out of his whirlpool.

"Never knew you care about ethan's happiness" aran sassed to which Vincent chuckled.

"I should have expected the rightful heir of throne to be a smart mouth".

"Are you here to mock my lack of knowledge in it" aran arched his brow to which Vincent raised his hands in air,

"I would never dare to mock our future king" Vincent spoke in a venomous tone but was not hidden by aran,

"Anyway we never officially met, Aran Acker, CEO of Ridhan empire" aran offered his hand.

"You forgot to add 'the future king' in your intro" Vincent said looking at his hand.

"Didn't find it essential, even though its in future so why bother it now" aran said with a shrug.

"Very true omega, its in the future & future is indefinite" Vincent had a smirk playing on his lips.

"Your tone says that you are intending to change future, vampire prince".

"What if it is" he answered in a challenging tone.

"What are you doing here?" Vincent turned to find evan giving him a suspicious eye,

"Nothing just telling your omega brother in law that its not good for an unmated omegas to roam outside without their alpha" evan was about to rebuke but Vincent was long gone.

"You should stay away from him, he seems to be a bad news" aran advised after some seconds of silence,

"Now don't start being protective like your mate" evan whinned while stomping his feet like a kid.

"Ethan is protective over you" aran asked with a playful look,

"Over protective actually" evan both snorted & rolled his eyes at their childhood memories.

"Its good because you need be protected pup" aran left with that,

"Heyyyy I am not a pup wait where are you going?"

"Nowhere just going to take a stroll, ayan needs some breath" and before evan could ask him to accompany aran was gone.

Aran let ayan to take control the second he stepped in the forest but was monitoring from back of the mind.

Ayan immersed himself in running to vent off his pain that much that he didn't even realized that an amulet is hooked around his back paw & he couldn't either feel aran in his mind.

"Awww looks like this baby is lost in here" ayan held his paws only to notice that he was in dark forest but the bad news was that he was surrounded by hybrids (vampire & wolf hybrids, they have both vampire & wolf form).