Aran Acker

My days here were going so slow, there's nothing much to do here all I do is to take care of pack security & it's not like everyday there'll be breaches so I am mostly bored here.

All I do is hear the incidents happen in palace like yesterday corpse of a vampire couple is found but from what I have heard their crime is that they forbade relationship between their daughter & her imprint because she was also a girl, seriously I think something is fishy in all these because they used to live miles away from the palace so maybe the person behind all those killings use some AI system or anything to find the crimes done.

I feel worthless knowing I can only assume from afar can't investigate the facts because our respectable luna hasn't given me permission to go in there even after all those act. I can't even be alpha without any partner, not compulsorily soulmate any partner, but I am seriously not in the mood of any commitment, free bird remember.

I was crossing alpha's study when I heard,

"Alpha he didn't even show up today also it's the third time we have sent notice but still no reply".

"Try to contact him beta it's not like we can do anything else" father said.

"What is it?" I said startling beta & father.

"Sorry I eavesdropped but who is it not answering alpha of Werewolve's orders".

"Its okay son we have got it under control" father said.

"Tell me maybe I could help" I tried to coax.

"Its just the new heir of Ackers, before him they weren't such a big deal but this guy has been a pain in ass in last two years" beta grumbled but when he realized he overstepped he apologized silently to which father just wave him off.

"Sit let me explain, you have too much to learn" father gestured making me smile, finally some alpha work.

"So these Acker has a close history with our family, they are part of our family".

"What our, but our distant relatives live in pack".

"Actually some generations ago there was a girl alpha in the family, she was the first born of alpha so according to law she had to become alpha but the current luna decided to give the position to her son the second born after alpha's unfortunate demise.

This agitated her, the female alpha, so she leaved us & went to live with her mate who was a rogue. Right now in the present time they run a company in the human world & till now they weren't interrupting us in anything".

"but the problem arised when their new heir took over the company & started giving rouges jobs & now some of them are living a life lavishly" he sighed at that.

"What the fuck, the only place rouges deserve is dungeon, they are rouge for crimes they did they should be punished without any second chance. What the hell is he doing".

"Exactly because of this many criminals are gladly accepting their banishment, they don't fear it anymore. It's only increasing the crime rate in pack" he said rubbing his head.

"If they are giving shelter to criminals then it won't have a good motive".

"Nothing of that has been reported by our spies till now but for sure they are getting a better life they had in here, it's like do a crime & get wealthy".

"Then why are you not taking any strict action, why discussion?"

"I don't think I have told you whole backstory to forget it in minutes" He said arching his brows.