👑 Sacrifice 👑

"Take Lady arina & her mother to safe place and DON'T leave her alone even for a second without surveillance" then she turned to her beautiful mate looked at her eyes for a last time & left with a promise to come back soon.

Queen Ethena left with some men, but she left the major guards with her mate. Arina saw her mate going towards dark from a blindly sparkling fort. She was concerned about her queen, who is blending in darkness but what she couldn't grasp is the real darkness was engulfing her in minute by minute.

The Lady Arina was with her mother in a safe room, according to queen's orders. She was concerned about her beloved's well being the only condolences she had was she can feel her aura deep down herself indicating that she is fine, she just hoped her queen will be able to save everybeing out there.

"Lady Arina you need to come with us" Vampire king said coming out of nowhere making arina & her mother gasp.

"No she won't leave this place, its your queen's order".

"But she is our queen's mate she should represent our queen when her highness is unable, its her duty and if she wants to turn away from her responsibility just because she is affraid, then its okay"

"No I won't, vampire king is right, being Queen Ethena's mate its my duty to show my fidelity towards queen & this kingdom I am coming lead the way vampire king".

"But arina" her mother tried to object.

"Let me go mother even if today is my last day then I would like to die while facing the problem along with the kingdom, rather than hiding in some hole & living a long life."

"Well said lady arina" Vampire king said, with a dark smirk on his face which only arina's mother noticed.

"Atleast take the sword with you" her mother suggested.

"I am going with Queen's loyals mother I won't need that" with this Arina left.

"Help us moon goddes, you can't let this sin happen"

Moon was shinning brightly on the sky, as if it is too keen to witness dark events. It was full moon but the shine that moon had, made every supernatural think that what they are going to do is according to moon goddess wish.

Lady Arina was taken to the backyard of palace surrounded by executives, higher witches, vampires, werewolfs everyone was giving her hatred glances.

"Why I am here Vampire king?" Arina asked.

"Well Lady arina actually we found that there is an intruder in the palace who is misleading our queen" witch supremo said.

"What are you saying witch supremo, no one can mislead our queen, Don't you trust your own queen".

"No lady that person is very devious, they can do anything, they have an innocent face with the most evil heart"

"Then how could they be around throne, it would have burn whoever it is"

"No your highness that's the trick, the person claims to be near the throne, but has never been around the throne" vampire king said.

"Hmm seems like the person is very sly, who is it did you tell this to queen".

"Actually lady arina we wanted to solve this problem itself, we didn't wanted to disturb out queen, she herself has too much workload" an officer said.

"Its a very nice thought, it only shows how much you care for her highness, she is blessed to have you all. I am with you tell me what can I do"