Ritual Combat

(Hi lovely readers this chapter is gonna be long af, it took too much time to write it so please vote for my hardwork & comment of you like something)

Author's POV

Aran had a satisfied smile on his face when he was standing surrounded by raging wolves waiting for alpha's order to extirpate his head.

“What if there won’t be a company to send notice, I am sure that after what you said you don’t even deserve to stand in here you not only disrespected our future alpha but also our alpha you just invited your death” beta seethed baring his canines was about to attack Aran but Ethan held him.

“Can I ask on what basis you are saying I am not capable to do deal with you” Ethan asked too calmly making everyone think what their alpha is up to.

“What is it that you wanna know alpha’s son, that the only reason you are here because of your name without any ability” by now ethan was clenching his fist so hard that it was clearly pale now contradicting his tan skin but he didn’t stopped Aran he kept listening.

“Or that you were living your whole life like a teenage kid with no ambition just having fights, challenging anyone he wants just to prove his superiority like a bull” Aran chuckled at that.

“I measure a person by their capability not by their age surely you are older than me but your maturity, attitude, & this ego aren’t taking you anywhere, I am also sure that if I ask you the number of people living in your territory you won’t be able to answer it let alone knowing & solving there problems" Aran smirked at that he was enjoying seeing Ethan's dilema.

"So in short you are nothing apart from your name & that’s not even yours” till Aran finished ethan had blood in his fist which everyone even Aran also could see,

Xavier was also clawing & scratching to come out but Ethan held him back with a promise that he’ll make this damn alpha pay, meanwhile aran was feeling content seeing the misery of alpha.

“Seems like you have done some homework there” ethan said taking a seat infront of Aran & continued,“Well I think let’s start with your question hmm so  there are five million nine thousand four hundred twenty people living in our territory & out ...

“Well I think let’s start with your question hmm so  there are five million nine thousand four hundred twenty people living in our territory & out of them two thousand women are going to have their delivery today according to hospital data”.

“I think now that I have proven myself worthy to sit here, but I love it how you questioned my authority & my maturity so how about we check your capability, Mr Aran Acker you are the second wife’s son of your father or some people also says you are illegitimate” he whispered the last part but loud enough for everyone to hear & snort at it,

Ethan saw how Aran held the conference table Aran enjoyed getting in his skin now it’s payback time he thought.

“but we all know people says many thing so let’s not pay any heed to that but here’s the thing that interests me that you aren’t the first son of your father the first & rightfull heir of the company’s head position was your elder brother who died with no evident cause but only thing that was discovered that in his last time he was with you”.