Chapter 12: Parent Call

Syed then sits and looks at the water by him, it felt magical. Then he stares and couldn't find Isabela. "Isabela?" He said to himself calling for her then he looks the other way. "Isabela!!" He yelled. Then he stood up and yelled. "Isabela!!!" Then an echo came through it.

Then he ran through the water looking for her then he tried swimming, but the water felt too deep, he almost drowned, he tried to get back up. But then he saw Isabela. "Ugh," Syed muttered then slapped her. "You scared me!"

"You can't swim?" Isabela asked.

"No!!" Syed said.

"You live on an island!" Isabela said.

"Yeah with a barrier around it, remember?" He then grunts.

"But you still tried to save me," Isabela said.

"Yeah. And do you thank me? No!" He replied. "All I get is soaking wet!"

"And this fancy rock." She then took it to Syed. "Make a wish and throw it back in the lake."

He then threw it still mad. "Argh!"

He almost walked away then he was grabbed by his jacket by Isabela. then he wasn't that mad anymore.

---

It was a normal day in Auradon and the VKs were at the next class. "Children, excuse me. Uh..." Ian Lightfoot walked up to them. "As you know this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Then he opens up the computers showing the villains.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear," Syndrome said while the computer wasn't working.

"Kids!" Ian Lightfoot called.

"Is it... Is it... Is..." Syndrome said while still working the camera.

"Press enter." Chick Hicks asked.

Then Syndrome turns to Hopper. "Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?" Then he sees the computer turned off. "It's broken." He grunts. "I hate electronic..." Then the monitor beeps showing Ian Lightfoot, Syed, Hobert, Chelsea, and Raney.

"Hobert, It's Father," Hopper says to him as he listens and waves back. "Look how handsome. You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." The villains both chuckle.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Syndrome said literally.

Then Randall notices Ian in the middle. "Who's the old chipmunk?" He asks.

"This is Ian Lightfoot," Syed said.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Syndrome said.

"I made my dad come back with only legs," Ian said.

"You really couldn't give the time when dad fades away for at least 25 hours?" Syndrome said with a smirk. "I mean, really." The villains all chuckled.

Then Ian Lightfoot leaves, leaving the villain kids to chat with their parents. "Hi, Dad," Syed said.

Then Syndrome gasped. "Syed!" He yelled. And Syed thought he was in trouble. "I miss you." He stammers.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Chicks Hicks said.

"How long must Daddy wait to see you?" Syndrome said. 

"Uh, There's a big coronation coming up. I think probably sometime after that." Syed said.

"When?" Syndrome asked.

"Friday, 10:00 a.m."

"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic..." Then Hopper bangs him. "You, you little nugget that I love so much."

"We love you so much." Chick Hicks said.

"Yes, I completely understand, Father." Syed said.

Then Randall moves his head to the screen. "Rana, is that a child?" Then Katie whimpers. "Yes, yes, baby, I do understand." Randall said. "It would make the perfect size for meatloaf." Then he laughs evil-like. Then Rana steps up. "She's the perfect size for a baby." She barks back.

"This kid loves me and I love her! And FYI, your child is stuffed."

Then Randall gets offended by Rana.

"Oh! Burn!" Chick Hicks did a told-ya face to Randall and he hisses at him. 
Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!"

"People who hate and kill children shouldn't throw stones!"

"People who sell old paintings shouldn't use mixed metaphors!"

Then Chelsea closes off the computer.

Then Syed sighs, in exhaustion. Then Ian Lightfoot steps up to him. "I'm so sorry." Chelsea replied. "Thanks for that!"

"Of course!"

Then the villain kids walk out together, by themselves.

---

"Okay, we all know what this looks like." Syed tells his friends while pointing to the seating areas. "So, we'll be up on the dais under Hector's spell jar and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all be up in the balcony."

They all nod in agreement.

"Rana?" Syed asked.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back to the island with the staff." Rana said to him.

"Perfect!" Syed replied.

"Hobert! You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

"Okay." Hobert said to this friend.

Then Chelsea and Rana were confused up on their minds. Then Syed scoffs, looking at his spell book.

"Syed!" Hobert said to him. "You want to break Isabela's love spell?"

"Yeah." Syed said. "You know, for after."

"I don't..." Hobert almost said.

"I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their homes and castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Isabela still being in love with me just seems a little extra cruel."

"Syed?" Hobert said in confusion.

Syed walks away ignoring him.