Chapter Three: Discussion

They all finished with a final move. With all of them cheering with wickedness and gleam.

The son of Syndrome saw a little kid and he stole his lollipop. His friends cackled with happiness.

Until, two guys with ragged leather clothes, but the color of black came their way.

Everyone, except the four friends, fled from the place. They knew who was coming.

A Guy with blue eyes and ginger hair with freckles wearing white and black, cleared his throat and turned around.

"Hey dad." Syed said.

"Stealing candy, Syed? I'm so disappointed." Syndrome said.

"It was from a baby!" Syed said.

Syndrome looked at his son and smiled evilly.

"That's my nasty little boy!" he took the lollipop from Syed, then put them under his arm.

"Give it back to the dreadful creature." Syndrome said as he handed it back to one of his henchman.

He nodded and threw it back.

Syed tried to protest. "Dad."

"It the deeds, that makes us the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was destroying and taking over entire cities!" He put his arm around his son's shoulder. "Walk with me."

Syed walked with him slowly and listened to his father.

"You see I'm just trying to teach you what really counts. How to be me."

"I know that." He caught his father's attention. "And I'll do better."

His friends looked at them. As did his father as he remembered something.

"Oh! There's News!"

Syed walked back with his friends.

"You four have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon."

After hearing Auradon, they all freaked out, trying to leave, but Syndrome's henchmen holding them down.

"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled with a brim with pesky handsome superheroes!"

"And Perfect princesses!"

Syed glared at Hobert as he took another step forward to his father.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather, you know!" Chelsea said and chuckled a bit.

Rana stepped up.

"I read somewhere that they allow kids in Auradon. Dad said they're savage who haunt monster's nightmares." she looked down.

Chelsea sneaked behind her and made her jump.

"See dad? We're not going!" Syed said.

"Oh, you think it's small. It's all about world domination..." Syndrome said, thinking for a moment. "Knuckleheads!"

He started walking with his henchmen behind him.