Chapter 5: Museum Heist

The four VKS snuck out of Auradon prep and headed off to the museum. Once they got to the museum, Syed turned to Hobert. "Come on, check your mirror." Then Hobert gets the mirror out quickly.

"And hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the staff."

"Sure," Hobert said as he look at his mirror.  "This way." Then he leads the group to the front door of the museum.

Once they got to the door, they all looked through the glass since they all knew the door would be locked either though, there was a security man in there. And computers were showing the hat Andy wore that looked like Woody's hat, a thing from Monsters Incorporated, Hector Rivera's guitar, Luca and Alberto's old Vespa, Linguini's old chef hat, and Wall-E's boot with a plant.

"That's your father's gun?" Chelsea said, attempting to hold back a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's kind of dorky," Raney said.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." Syed said.

"Gun, do not linger, make my victim get trapped."

"Impressive," Chelsea said.

"I got chills," Raney said.

"Okay, you know what... A glance at it, very well. Knock my enemy unconscious."

The security man gets up, walks over to the gun, picks it up, and then fell unconscious.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Syed said.

Then they think of a way to get in.

"Stand back," Chelsea said as she walked out for a kick.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick," Syed said.

Chelsea runs up about to kick the door before it swung open.

"Ahh!!"

Syed, Raney, and Hobert walk in.

"Coming?" Syed said before walking away.

"Come on, Chel," Raney said, helping her up.

"I'm okay," Chelsea said as she got up and left.

"I was just trying to help." She shouts to Chelsea.

The VKS sneak in quietly without waking up the sleeping guard and trying to be quiet. And Hobert looks at a knight in shining armor. And Raney notices the guard waking up and keeps quiet.

"Raney!" Hobert says quietly.

"Coming," Raney said as she goes after them.

The four VKS ran as fast as they can to find the wizard staff.

"So close," Syed said as he ran with his friends.

Hobert looks at his mirror as he ran. "Upstairs," he said going up the stairs.

"Come on girls. Go, go, go, go." Syed yelled to Chelsea and Raney as they catch up.

"Up, up, up, up, up."

"Come on, guys. Almost there." Hobert said as he led the way.

---

They were at the hall of villains and it was full of villains and the four see statues of their parents.

Hobert saw his father in his grasshopper form. "Father?"

Chelsea saw her father in car form. "Killer."

"I will never forget Father's Day again," Raney said as she saw a statue of her father in his monster form.

"Well, the staff's not here. Let's bounce." Chelsea said.

Everyone except Chelsea kept looking at their parents.

Hobert, Chelsea, and Raney walked out of the room, leaving behind Syed.

"The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it." His father's voice said in his head.

(After the song, Evil Like Me)

Hobert comes back and says "Hey, I found the staff. Let's go."

Syed follows Hobert to where he found the staff.

"Here it is," Hobert said. they all circled the weapons and Chelsea ducks under the barrier to grab them.

"Chelsea don't!" Syed yells. Chelsea just smirks at him.

"Wait, no! No! Don't!" Syed warns her. Chelsea continues towards the wizard staff.

As she touches the area surrounding the wizard staff. She gets thrown back and a loud alarm goes off and begins to ring, they all covered their ears worried that they were all gonna get caught. "A force field and a siren?" Raney said.

"That's just a little excessive." Chelsea declares, getting up from the floor.

"Let's go!" Syed yells, together they ran back to the main room. While everyone except Raney ran to the doors and outside, she picked up the phone.

"Hello, Um... Just give me one second. One second." Raney thought of something to cover their tracks while pressing buttons randomly. The sirens stopped. "Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the LM 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus." She said as she hang up the phone.

"Raney!" Syed yelled.

"You're welcome," Raney said, before running out.

They all ran out of the museum. "Way to go, Chelsea. Now, we have to go to school tomorrow!" Syed said.