Chapter 6: First Day of School

It was a peaceful day at Auradon, students were going to classes and the VKS were at their first class which was Remedial Goodness 101. "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A) curse it? B) lock it in a tower? C) give it a bottle? Or D) carve out its heart?" Ian Lightfoot says to the VKS, Chelsea and Raney were sitting together while Syed and Hobert were sitting together on the other aisle. Syed wasn't paying much attention.

Hobert then put up his hand to answer and Syed looked at him annoyed.

"Hobert," Ian said as he pointed to him.

"What was the second one?" Hobert asked.

"Oh, Okay. Anyone else?" Ian Lightfoot said as the room was as silent as crickets.

Syed then looks up as his name was called.

"Syed?"

"C, give it a bottle."

"Correct, again," Ian states, happy with Syed.

"You are on fire, dude!" Raney comments.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Syed clarifies in unison. "That makes so much sense," replies Hobert.

Then a boy with short brown curly hair and auburn eyes with glasses who is slightly scrawny walks through the class, then he sped up as he saw the VKS.

"Hello, dear one," Ian said to the boy.

"Hi, you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The boy said.

"Everyone here remembers my son, Isaac?"

"Dad, no!" Isaac exclaims.

"It's okay. Isaac, this is everyone." Ian says while pushing Isaac forward towards them.

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me, as you were." Isaac says, walking past them.

Ian then clears his throat. "Let's continue. You find a vial of poison, do you A) put it in the king's wine? B) paint it on an apple? Or C) turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Hobert, Chelsea, and Raney all put their hands up, Chelsea then proceeds to pull down Raney's hand.

"Chelsea."

"C, you turn it over to the proper authorities."

"I was gonna say that!" Raney declares, hitting Chelsea on the arm.

"But I said it first!" Chelsea says and she then grabs Raney, fluffs her hair, and puts her in a headlock. "Come Here! Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Ian tries to get their attention, Chelsea kept Raney in a headlock while she tries to break free. And Syed looked at the two girls in surprise.

"Girls, I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field," Ian says getting the girl's attention. 

"Oh, no. That's okay." Raney says. "Whatever that is, we'll pass." Then Chelsea lets her go.

----Tourney Field----

The coach blows her whistle. "Chelsea, Isabela, offense. Leta, you're defense. Meadow, you're the shooter."

"Right, Coach!" Meadow said, she was a girl with bright curly ginger hair, blue eyes, and freckles, and she was the captain of the girl's soccer team, and also she was the daughter of Merida.

Then the coach notices that Raney was in the kill zone. "Hey, Hey! Hey, you. Lost girl! Put your helmet on. Get out of the Kill Zone! Come on!"

"Kill Zone? Wha..." Raney muttered as she puts her helmet on.

"Pick it up. Put it on. Two hands." The coach blew her whistle and they begin. Chelsea starts shoving everyone back and throwing them on the floor, running towards the goal. She grabs the ball after she had thrown someone down to the floor, she then continues to run, and the person on her path is Raney, "Chels, it's me. It's Raney. Wait, stop, Chelsea. Stop!" But Chelsea didn't care, she hits the ball at Raney and it ran up to the air. Raney then curls in a ball on the floor, Chelsea then jumps on Raney's shield. Chelsea scores with ease. And everyone cheers, except for Brooks, the captain of the boys' tourney team.

"What just happened? Who does she think she is?" Leta says as she was on the floor confused and jealous at the same time.

The Coach then blows her whistle and points at Chelsea. "You! Get over here!" When Chelsea reaches her, she points back at the field. "What do you call that?" Chelsea looks at Raney then back at the coach. "I call that raw talent." The Coach chuckles. "Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, girl!" The Coach then turns to Raney, "Even thought of band?" She says, making Chelsea laugh, and Raney laugh sarcastically.

"I'll work with her, Coach," Isabela said, The Coach nods and then turns back to the team. "Alright, let's do that again." Then Chelsea runs into Leta, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and she was the daughter of Lightning McQueen. Then Chelsea ignores her.