Chapter 9

Kushina pov

As soon as minato, mito and menma left,
I turned towards jiraiya sensei and took a deep breath. “I have to tell you something about the way Naruto has been treated” I slowly started out. Before I could say anything else jiraiya sensei said something I didn't expect.

“if you're gonna tell me about the beatings, starvation and abuse, I already know kushina” I gasped. “how long have you known?!” I exclaimed. “for a long time now, I did suspect that something like this would happen so I kept a watch on Naruto” he replied.

All I could do was stare at him with my jaw hanging. “And one more thing, the prophecy refered to naruto, not menma and mito” my eyes went wide. “WHAT!” I exclaimed. Jiraiya sensei took a deep breath and said,

“yes, think about it, the prophecy stated 'the child of my student, will either be neglected or protected, if neglected, he shall turn to darkness, if protected, he shall fight the darkness instead. He shall befriend even the most terrifying of beasts and protect or destroy the world.”

My mind......... was blown. We had been abusing and neglecting him for the longest time now........ WHAT IF HE HAD TURNED TO DARKNESS?! We can't let that happen, plus he's 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣. He shouldn't be neglected, child of prophecy or not.

I was at a loss of words so I just nodded slowly. I think jiraiya sensei understood because he smiled and nodded in return. After he left, I took a look at my baby. He was still unconscious, I sighed and took him to his room. I wasn't ready for what I saw.

I looked around the room and found nothing but a wooden plank with what's supposed to be an old scroll on top of it, an old blanket on the floor, a dustbin full of bloody bandages and two pairs of clothes obviously in need of replacement.

My breath hitched, my eyes watered. How could we treat him like this?! I got myself together after a few minutes and went to the guest room

Guest room 👇(if you look closely you can find the bed at the back)

I changed his clothes into a nice night suit and layed him down on the bed

I changed his clothes into a nice night suit and layed him down on the bed. I kissed his forehead and left the room. I created a shadow clone and ordered her to go to the market and buy  some clothes for Naruto. I am going to make up for everything I've done by being the best mom I can.

___________________________________________

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀! 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝘆! 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝗦𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 𝗢𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁👇

 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝘆! 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝗦𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 𝗢𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁👇

𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲!