Chapter 6

Kushina pov

That 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣, that 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, it was here. I was gritting my teeth at just the sight of it. “Kakashi, why did you bring that 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 in the house.” I said trying to keep my cool. “ I am starting to think that you all are blind, not knowing what is the difference between a demon and a child.And this isn't even anyone else's child, it's yours” Kakashi said.

“Mom, what's going on?” my dear son, menma asked. “nothing dear” I said sweetly as my little angel stood in the hallway. “ok” he said and walked back into his room.

Naruto pov

I could feel the rage radiating off of kushina-sama. Yes, you guys read that right, I don't call them ' mom' and 'dad' anymore cause I know that they only care about my older siblings. (𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕)

I tried to lie to myself and think that they loved me too, but I stopped that after my second birthday. Then, I saw my other siblings smirking at my situation. I tried to ignore them as much as I could. In the end, I started a little chat with kura-chan.

No one pov

Kakashi had enough of this bullshit and sent Naruto inside the house. He turned to kushina and said, “I can't believe that you are the same kushina that used to be the most loving person I had ever seen when I was young.What happened to you?” Kakashi said and left.

Kushina sighed and went inside, acting like nothing happened. As soon as soon as Naruto was left alone, mito and menma ran towards him. Mito held his arms and menma started to beat him up. He threw punches at him and kicked him. But Naruto didn't make a sound or try to get out of their grasp.

This annoyed the twins. So they started to insult him, that also didn't work. Then they made a 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬. “everyone was right, you 𝙖𝙧𝙚 a demon. Only monsters can remain silent like that through a beating”.

That got a reaction out of Naruto. His eyes went wide and his breath hitched. He looked up with tears in his eyes. The twins just laughed at him. Mito let go of him and Naruto ran to his room. Crying, tears streaming down his face.

With Naruto a little while later:

He was there in his 'room' staring at the scars on his body with no emotions. 'Demon', 'murderer', 'monster', 'useless' and many unspeakable words carved on his body. “maybe, I 𝙖𝙢 a demon” “𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘁! 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲!” kurama's voice exclaimed inside of naruto's head. But Naruto didn't pay attention and kept staring. A knock on his window broke him out of his trance.

Naruto looked towards the window and saw Kakashi crouching there. Naruto looked at him, confused at why the man was at his window.

“why are you here?”he said while opening the window

“why are you here?”he said while opening the window. “to check on you and to make sure you're not hurt” replied Kakashi as jumped inside naruto's  'room'.

Kakashi pov

I looked around the room and found nothing but a wooden plank with what's supposed to be an old scroll on top of it, an old blanket on the floor, a dustbin full of bloody bandages and two pairs of cothes obviously in need of replacement. Is 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 his room?!

And don't even think that mito and menma's rooms were like this too. I've been to sensei's house before, their rooms are 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙. Like they're some kind of prince and princess. When in reality, they're just spoiled brats.

I couldn't believe sensei would do this to his own 𝙨𝙤𝙣! “Naruto, is this your room?” I asked. He just nodded his head in reply. I sighed and crouched down to naruto's level. I didn't expect his condition to be this bad but I still had brought some food for him, just in case.

I took out the food I had packed for Naruto and gave it to him. His reaction was the best. 𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦! I thought. “is this for me?” he asked me in disbelief. “yes, this is for you”I replied as gently as I could.

“THANK YOU SO MUCH!”he exclaimed

“THANK YOU SO MUCH!”he exclaimed. I watched as he ate like he hasn't in ages, which was probably true. I spent the evening with him in his room.

He also told me that he had befriended the kyuubi, which I didn't believe at first. But then a chibi form of the being appeared in front of me. And in that form, the kyuubi looked totally harmless and if I'm being honest, cute.

He told me his name was kurama and when I spent some time with him, he actually very nice, opposite to the stories

I loved it with them. I hope that when Naruto grows up, he'll be a great shinobi.

___________________________________________

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘂𝘂𝘂𝘂𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲!
𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀' 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲.

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹,
𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗮