Chapter 7

Naruto pov

I woke up to the sound of something hitting the window. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the sudden light. I got up and looked over to the window and saw mito throwing stones at it.

I ignored her and put a seal that protected the window from the impact. I got bored inside the house so I sneaked out through the back door. I went to the part of the forest in which I usually did my training.

"ᴋᴀᴛᴏɴ: ɢōᴋʏᴀᴋū ɴᴏ ᴊᴜᴛsᴜ"I said as fire came out of my mouth. It burnt the tree in front of me completely. "sᴜɪᴛᴏɴ: sᴜɪʀʏᴜᴜᴅᴀɴ ɴᴏ ᴊᴜᴛsᴜ" I used it put out the fire as a dragon of water charged towards the already destroyed tree and decapitated it. I turned to another tree and, "ғᴜᴜᴛᴏɴ: ʀᴇᴘᴘᴜ ᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍɪ" a wolf made of wind attacked the tree. After the wolf was dismissed by me, I took a clear look at the tree, it was badly damaged. I had a proud smile on my face.

I decided to do meditation and talk to kura-chan. Little did I know, this training session would change my life forever.

Yamato pov

I was heading towards the area I heard someone embedding kunai in something. To my surprise, I found a kid around the age of three, practicing throwing kunai and shuriken. A three year old shouldn't know that. What I saw next shocked me even more. The kid performed some jutsus that most jounin didn't know! And a few were 𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡.

After that he sat down on the grass and started meditating. This was my chance to take a look at him. When I saw his face, I almost thought that this kid was the Yondaime. I had to tell Kakashi about this. But then the child left.

Naruto pov

I was returning to my 'home' and I had taken a busy, bustling with life street, 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚.

Meanwhile with mito and menma:

"Mom! I want a new dress!" said mito, "and I want a new toy" added menma. "sure darlings" replied kushina. The twins had a reeaaalllyyy long list of things they wanted, and kishina said yes to it all without giving a second thought.

Mito pov ( I know you guys didn't expect this)

I and my brother were going towards the market with mom when we saw a huge crowd in a corner of them street. When we went to see what was going on, we saw something, something that made my day better. They were beating up the demon, and unfortunately, my 'brother'.

I looked towards menma, who was grinning like crazy at the sight in front of us. It honestly satisfied me watching 𝙞𝙩 in pain.

Kushina pov

I was walking with my two kids, when I saw a crowd in a corner of the street. We went to look and saw something that made my blood run cold. The villagers and some shinobi were beating up................... Naruto. My widened eyes filled with realisation. He never lied. Something in me sparked at the moment. A motherly instinct.

I let go menma and mito's hands and ran to save the child.......... My child. "STOP IT" I yelled, making the villagers stop and look at me. They immediately bowed down. "kushina-sama, why did you make us stop beating the demon" a villager asked me.

My hair flew up in the air and split into nine parts. My anger was rising at a rapid rate. "because, that is 𝙢𝙮 child!" I exclaimed. "THE DEMON HAS BRAINWASHED KUSHINA-SAMA!" they yelled. My eye was twitching so bad right now, plus the fact that I had the sudden urge to kill.

I calmed myself down and ran to my Naruto. I picked up his bloody body and broke into a sprint for the hospital. To my surprise, he was surprisingly light, too light for a three year old boy. Then it hit me, he was starved. I wanted to wake him up and apologize for everything but this was not the time.

Menma and mito pov

We were watching the demon get beaten up with mom, when she left our hands and........... Ran towards the demon. Maybe she wants to beat it up too. Wait, why is she stopping the villagers? Her child? Wait, where is she taking it?

We were curious about where they were going so we followed them. Turns out that mom was taking it to a hospital.

Kushina pov

I had somehow managed to persuade the doctors to heal my naruto. But then I remembered something, he always said that the villagers beat him up, how long had this been going on?

I went to the receptionist and asked, "can I see the hospital records for Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze" she nodded and took out a 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙚 pile. I took the one from the bottom of the pile and looked at the date, '17 March, 301'.

A gasp escaped my mouth. All this time, he was telling the truth and we just beat him up even more. Even though I had a calm face on the outside, I was mentally beating myself up for being the worst mother ever.

___________________________________________

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀!𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲!