Chapter 2

Normal
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

“𝗺𝘆 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲” a deep voice boomed. Naruto was unfazed by the scary voice.

Kurama POV  ( bet y'all didn't expect that)

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚?!  “who are you?”  𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩!!“𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗯𝗶 𝗻𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗲, 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗶𝗷𝘂𝘂”“that's more of a title than a name, what's your real name?” the little chibi said. I was shocked af. No one has ever asked my name before. I hesitated but finally said something. 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮... 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮. “alright kurama.... I'm Nawuto Uzumaki, nice to meet you. I hope we can be fwiends.” he said in a hopeful tone. And I couldn't resist it... He was just so cuteeee. 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚? 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨? 𝙐𝙜𝙝!! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜? “𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘁”

No one POV

The mindscape started to fade away. Naruto woke up still in the alley bruised up. He slowly got up and started limping  towards his ‘home’. Once he reached there he knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The door was opened by a certain red head. "Where were you?” she yelled angrily. Neglecting the clearly visible bruises and wounds. ," You even had the guts to skip your siblings' birthday party" She yelled. “ I was beaten up by the villager-” before Naruto could finish the sentence he was slapped right across his face. “don't lie Naruto!” she yelled.

"But I'm not" He said sadly. "Go to your room" Said Minato. Naruto sighed and limped up the stairs.

Naruto's room was actually the attic. It had an old blanket as naruto's bed, a Dustbin full of bloody bandages, a wooden plank as his table and 3 pairs of clothes that he repaired everyday because they got torn everytime the villagers beat him.

Naruto POV

I started to heal because of kura-chan. But I still had use bandages to heal completely. I slowly cleaned my wounds and dried up blood. Put some ointment on them and wrapped bandages onto them. "𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁" "Huh?" "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲, 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮" "Oh! Hey kura-chan!" " 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳" "REALLY?!"
"𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄."