Chapter 4

Normal
𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

Kakashi Pov

I just completed my mission of assassinatng some terrorists near konoha and was heading to the hokage tower to report to sensei when I saw something that made my blood run cold.

Some villagers and shinobi were beating up a child, A GODDAMN CHILD! I immediately stopped and ran to the kid to protect him. I stopped the villagers and asked them why they were doing it. They said that they were just taking revenge on the 'demon'. The answer made me confused, but this was not the time for questions and answers.

I just picked up the passed out child and sunshined to the hospital. "I found this injured child and need you to help him ASAP!" I said to the receptionist. She took one look at the child and her face turned from concerned to disgusted. "I'm sorry, we don't help demons" she said with hatred clear in her voice.

My ears couldn't believe what they just heard. A hospital rejecting a patient! I controlled my disbelief and asked her what she meant. "that 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 is the kyuubi" she said. My eyes were so wide at the statement, they may as well pop out. Then it hit me, the beating, the disgust on the receptionist's face, everyone calling him demon, the refusal on admitting him in the hospital. He was a Jinjuriki. I calmed down a bit and said, "You still need to help the kid, no matter what".

No one Pov

The receptionist angrily refused. Kakashi threatened her that if she didn't help the child, he would kill her. She finally agreed and got a doctor for naruto. Kakashi demanded to witness the treatment of naruto so that no one could harm him. As Kakashi expected, a doctor tried to poison naruto but Kakashi stopped him and threatened him too.

After a few hours naruto woke up. Kakashi was informed about it, and as soon as he was,he ran to naruto.

Naruto pov

I was being beaten by the villagers, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. They were at it for almost two hours now. I finally gave in and passed out. I woke up in my Mindscape and walked up to kura-chan. "𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘁" "hey thwere kuwa-chan"" 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗵, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱""it's alwight, it's not your falt" "𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀" he said rubbing his neck with his paw. "what do you mwean?"

Kurama pov

"what do you mwean?" the chibi said. 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚 I thought. But now I had to tell him that I was the reason why he was hated. I hesitated at first but finally spoke. "𝗸𝗶𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂" Naruto tilted his head to the side and made cute confused face.

I explained everything from the start to him and expected to be hated

I explained everything from the start to him and expected to be hated. Bu he did something that shocked me to the core. He....... Cuddled my tail and said, "you were bweing contwolled, so it's not your fawlt"

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙎𝙊 𝘾𝙐𝙐𝙐𝙐𝙐𝙐𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙏𝙏𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀?!

__________________________________________

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀! 𝗛𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 🥲
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗥𝗞𝗞𝗞.
𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗮!