Chapter 8

Minato pov

I was at my office, reading a 'book' that was making me blush and giggle like a school girl. I heard a knock on my, so I quickly hid the book in my drawer. "come in" I said sternly, trying to mask the blush I had on my face.

The door opened, revealing my old sensei, Jiraiya. I had smile on my face in a nanosecond by just seeing him. I got up and went to hug him. "hey there minato! Long time no see!" he said. "yeah" I replied rubbing my neck.

"So, how are the kids?" He asked. "Mito and menma are great!" I replied. "What about Naruto?" He asked. That made me freeze, what was I supposed to say?! I couldn't tell him we were abusing him everyday.

"H-he's great too!" I said trying to sound as convincing as I could. "Uh-huh" He said narrowing his eyes, is he starting to get suspicious of me?!

Jiraiya pov

I came to konoha to meet naru-chan and for some research. But I have to meet the one who is supposed to be my 'student' even though I don't want to. That's right! I know that Naruto is being treated like a demon here. I also know about his friendship with kurama, and in fact, me and that fox are actually good friends now.

But I have to pretend that I don't know so that this bastard doesn't make me leave. And those brats, mito and menma, the most spoiled kids I have ever seen. I don't want to be near them, but I'll have to for Naru-chan.

\\Time skip to when they reach minato's house cuz I'm lazy//

Minato pov (again)

Me and jiraiya sensei were talking about the war and was going to suggest the idea of turning that demon into a mindless weapon for the war, when kushina opened the door and something in her hands and mito and menma walking right behind her.

"Hey there minato! Hey jiraiya sensei!" She exclaimed. Jiraiya sensei smiled and greeted her and the kids. I then turned my attention to the thing in her hands. When I looked carefully, I saw that it was 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 passed out.

I was going to ask kushina about it but a hawk came through the window and perched on top of the kitchen counter. I walked towards it and saw a message from the council. (He knew because of a symbol on the scroll)

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢,

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭,
𝘒𝘰𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶

I finished reading the letter and let out a sigh. I said goodbye to my sensei, kushina and mito and menma and took my leave.

Kushina pov

After minato left, mito and menma also went outside to play. This was my chance to tell jiraiya sensei the truth!

___________________________________________

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀! 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁! 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆!

𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲