Chapter 1

Talking
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

Third person POV

A little child was running away from a mob of angry villagers. The villagers had every type of weapon you could think of. Some had knives, some had kunai, some had shuriken, some had broken glass bottles, some had long needles and some had sticks. The boy they were running after had crystal blue eyes, spiky blonde hair, three whisker marks on each of his cheeks and his clothes were torn and dirty. This was Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. The youngest son of the yellow flash and red death. He was three years old today, October 10th. While his older siblings were having fun at their birthday party, he was running for his life because he was the Jinjuriki of the kyuubi no Kitsune.

Naruto pov

I was running as fast as my tiny legs could take me, which wasn't very much."get that demon" one of the villagers yelled. I took a right turn and then a left but after running for 3 minutes I was in an alley. "Now where will you go demon" a villager said. "𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰! " I thought.

Third person POV

Then a villager pinned the boy to the wall with kunai piercing his palms. "ahhhhh!" the boy screamed. More villagers came and started beating the child. The ninja also started to join. They used shuriken to peirce the boy's body and used jutsus to torture him even more. "Pwease stop!" The child pleaded."DID YOU STOP WHEN WE TOLD YOU TO, NO!" Said a villager. "I didn't do anything!" " LIAR!"People carved the words, 'demon' 'murderer' 'monster' and many more. Screams could be heard in all of konoha. And in the end, they poured alcohol on Naruto's wounds. "AHHHHHHHHH!"the little naruto screamed at the top of his lungs.

Naruto POV

I started to feel numb. I tried to scream but my voice didn't come out of my throat. I was paralyzed. Tears were coming out like a waterfall. The villagers got bored of beating an unreacting target. One by one they went away, leaving me to die. I slowly became unconscious. I opened my eyes only to find out that I was in a sewer. " great! Now they throw me into a sewer!".I looked around and found a huge cage. Blood red eyes with slits for pupils were staring at me. "𝗠𝘆 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲" a deep voice boomed.
___________________________________________

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 😓🥲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗮