Practing our I Dos

It was a month later, Korra and Asami only have 3 months until their wedding. Korra was working on writing her vows and so too was Asami.
Korra was writing her vows in her and Asami's bedroom on the dresser, while Asami was in her office that was at the mansion.
Korra was getting frustrated about what she wanted to say Opal and Bolin were thankfully there to help Asami and Korra. Especially since Korra was struggling the most. Bolin and Opal hear Korra's aggressive grunting and angry, as she struggles to find the right words to say and write.
Bolin knocks. "Korra, it's Bolin." Says Bolin. "And Opal." Said Opal. "Come in." Says Korra. "You sound frustrated, is there anything we can do to help?" Asks Opal. "I just can't find the right words to write and say or just don't know what to say." Says Korra before she uses her bending to create and ice dart and crumbles a piece of paper and stabs the paper and throws it.
"Korra, chill. I get it, you want it to be meaningful." Says Opal. "Of course I do! I love her, so much and I want not just her to know how much but everyone to know." Says Korra. "How about explain what made you fall for her and how you felt when you two first kissed and how much she means to you." Bolin suggests. "Yeah and what you love about Asami." Opal suggests. "You two are geniuses!" Korra shouts, happily as she stands up out of her chair and hugs Opal and Bolin.

Korra gets to writing. "Asami, as you may know I don't always do good with sharing my feelings, but I do truly love you so very much. The first time I fell in love with you was after I was poisoned with mercury and during the first few weeks of my recovery you were the one who was there for me and took care of me when I couldn't be there or take care of myself and it was no accident I only wrote to you and was telling you how I was doing and feeling, it's because I had that strange empty feeling in me and my heart had a piece missing which I didn't know what it was or what that piece was, but that feeling was love and that missing piece was you. When we had our first kiss in the spirit world you made my heart feel whole. Every time I'm with you I feel complete, happy, and loved. I knew that we were meant to be because all my life I was told I was too wild, too emotional, too intense, but turns out you were the same; you were just as wild and intense as me. Anyways I promise to always keep us safe, keep you happy, always give you and show you my love and affection, and anything you need, because you are my world, you have always been there for me when I need someone and a shoulder to lean and cry on and I love you, also do you promise to tell me when I'm being a jerk?" Korra writes.

Asami writes her vows. "Korra you are my love, my world, you make me happy, even though you were gone for 3 years, and all that time you were away and wondering if you would ever come back, and each baring moment waiting, made me keep wanting you. When you finally came back and the chaos was over and we finally had some alone time and went on vacation to the spirit world and after our first kiss there which you happily accepted, made me happy. ... You are a strong, confident, and badass woman. You are also a bit of a dork sometimes, which is what makes you so cute and adorable and that's okay though, because you are my dork. You are always there to protect me when I need help. It's been an amazing 4 years together as a couple and an awesome 12 years as friends and I can't wait to see what is in our future. I love you, Korra." Asami wrote.