Blessings

It was a couple of days later, Asami wakes up, smiling as she stares at Korra and brushes through Korra's hair as she sleeps. Korra wakes up, smiling at Asami. "Hey." Says Asami. "Hey." Says Korra with a chuckle. "Good morning gorgeous." Says Asami. Korra smiles. "You too, beautiful." Says Korra. Asami kisses Korra. "I got to go to work, I'm supposed to be designing new models for the Sato-mobiles." Says Asami. "Is it okay if I come stop by for a visit during lunch?" Says Korra. "Sorry, not today, I also have a ton of meetings but I promise I will see you tonight okay." Says Asami. "Okay." Says Korra sounding sad. "Hey. I love you." Says Asami as she grabs Korra's hand and puts it on her cheek and smiles. Asami kisses Korra. "I know, you too." Says Korra.
Asami get changed and leaves as she drives her car to work to not raise suspicious and then walks towards the portal and Korra's dragon-bird spirit appears towards Asami and takes her through the southern portal and to Senna and Tonraq's place. Senna greets Asami. "Asami, how are you, darling?" Asks Senna. "I'm great, how about you?!" Asks Asami. "Good. Where is Korra, is she with you?" Asks Senna. "No, she is at my place with Naga." Says Asami. "Then what are you doing all the way out here without Korra?" Asks Senna. "I came here to speak with you and Tonraq about something important and before you ask, I came here through the portals." Says Asami. "Tonraq is working but if it's important I can go grab him?" Says Senna. "In matter of fact it is important." Says Asami. Asami sits in the living room couch as she waits for Senna to get Tonraq. Several minutes later Senna returns with Tonraq. "Asami, Senna told me everything, but not why you came here alone." Says Tonraq. Senna and Tonraq sit down on the couch across from Asami. "As you may know, I love Korra and we have been dating for almost three years now and Korra means so much to me so I guess what I'm saying is... may I have both of your blessings to marry your daughter?" Asks Asami. "Asami of course, you're already like family, so you have my blessing." Says Senna. "Thanks Senna." Says Asami. "Asami, you are a wonderful woman and I know how much our daughter, Korra loves you and how much you love her and you make her so happy so you have my blessing." Says Tonraq. "Thank you both." Asks Asami. "Have you chosen a ring?" Asks Tonraq. "Not yet, I'm going to let Korra choose." Says Asami. "Very different and new." Says Senna.

Meanwhile Korra meditates her way to try and connect with Yasuko and Hiroshi Sato by using objects that once belonged to each of them.
Korra later found herself in the spirit world standing in front of a beautiful woman who looked similar to Asami. "Who are you?" Asks the woman. "My name is Korra and I'm the Avatar." Says Korra. "Avatar, it is such a pleasure to meet you." Says the woman. "Ya know you kind of look like my girlfriend a bit." Says Korra. "Who is your girlfriend and why do I look similar to her to you?" Asks the woman. "I don't know you just do. Her name is Asami... Sato." Says Korra. "Asami?!" Says the woman in shock. "Why? Do you know her?" Asks Korra. "Yes, she is my daughter, my name is Yasuko Sato." Says Yasuko. "You're just who I'm looking for." Says Korra. "What do you mean?" Asks Yasuko. "I'm also looking for your husband, Hiroshi Sato." Says Korra. "What for?" Asks Yasuko. "I need to speak with him and you about something important." Says Korra. "What is Asami like and how long has it been since my death?" Asks Yasuko. "It's been 19 years. Asami has turned out to be such a beautiful woman, in fact we dated the same guy and she is now the CEO of Future Industries. Korra felt the connection of Hiroshi and his pocket watch being blocked off, then suddenly he appears. "Avatar, what are you doing here?" Asks Hiroshi. "Nice to see you too, Sir." Says Korra. "You saying something like that especially so formal for you Avatar Korra seems so unlike you!" Says Hiroshi. "Hey, Hiroshi." Says Yasuko. "Suko?!" Says Hiroshi. "Hello, darling." Says Yasuko. "What are you doing here?" Asks Hiroshi. "Avatar Korra has called to me and told me all about our daughter and everything she says she has something important to share with us both." Says Yasuko. "Oh really and what would that be?" Asks Hiroshi. "Well Hiroshi after you passed, and after Varrick and Zhu Li's wedding Asami and I went on vacation to the Spirit world together in our physical forms together and there we had our first kiss and so now I am in love with your daughter and we are dating." Says Korra. "I may have held a grudge against benders but Asami can love who ever she chooses but why come all the way here to tell me you are dating my daughter?" Asks Hiroshi. "To ask for both of your blessings to marry your daughter." Says Korra as she bows low to show respect. "You have my blessings, Avatar." Says Yasuko. "Mine too, but don't mess it up." Says Hiroshi. "I have a necklace made for her but sadly I don't have it with me." Says Korra.
Korra leaves the Spirit World. Asami returns to Republic City and stops by at the jewelry store to ask if the store owner can put all their rings on display next week.
Asami then returns to Future Industries. Asami gets back to working on the designs for the new Sato-mobile models. After a few hours of sketching ideas for new models and working in the factory it was time for Asami to clock out and head home.

In the mean time back when Asami had returned to her office, Korra was working on making Asami a necklace with what she had bought to make the necklace a couple of days ago when Asami was at work. Korra began with using a small red stone and shaped it and then sculpted it and creates the design on the stone and on the stone Korra make three waves with the future industries' gear part of the logo above the waves. Korra attaches the stone to the choker. Korra hides the necklace when she finishes making the necklace.

After Asami gets off work and leaves the office she drives back home to her estate. She walks upstairs to her room. Korra was in the shower. Asami hears Korra showering. Asami completely undresses herself and heads towards the shower. "Korra, I'm home. Mind if I join?" Asks Asami. "Okay. Sure, why not." Says Korra. Asami, partially covered in oil and grease steps into the shower with Korra. "Here, let me help." Korra says with a smile. "I'll help you too." Says Asami. Korra and Asami grab soap and begin getting handsy with each other as they wash each other's bodies.
After showering it was time for bed where the two cuddled for a bit as they fell asleep together.