Say Yes To The Dress

Another month has passed there was less then 10 months until the wedding.
Asami had her whole crew of friends helping her dress shop, Mako and Bolin along with Korra's parents. Everyone was expecting Asami to take forever but it only took her 20 dresses until she found the right one. The dress's skirt was a red and white ombré color where the train of the skirt was mostly red and the front was picked up like a curtain and the bottom half underneath had the most beautiful design. The top was a corset and was also red and white ombré with the most beautiful beading and a sweetheart neckline with draped sleeves. Everyone loved it and Asami did too. Asami went to go pay for the dress. 5 minutes after paying Korra arrived with Tenzin. Tenzin was personally asked by Asami to keep Korra "distracted" all day with the help of Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo of course by getting Korra to see some new moves and just "distract" her for a few hours.
Now Korra had arrived on her glider. Asami was outside waiting to say hello to her fiancée. Tenzin went in to say hello to everyone and wait for Korra. "Hey, hun." Said Korra. "Hi babe, how was your day?" Asks Asami. "Crazy, the kids wouldn't stop asking questions." Korra says with an exhausted laugh. "Well at least you'll have some time to relax." Says Asami. Asami holds Korra's hands. Korra stands on her toes as she kisses Asami. "I know." Says Korra. "Also I've already payed for your dress and you have a budget of about 13,000 yuans." Says Asami. "Are you sure?" Asks Korra. "I'm sure." Says Asami. "Okay. I'll see you at home right?" Asks Korra. "Oh, you bet." Says Asami with a smile. "Okay." Says Korra. Asami bends over slightly to quickly and deeply kiss Korra. "I love you." Says Asami. "Love you, too." Says Korra. Asami walks towards her motor bike to put her helmet on before getting on. Asami then rides back home on her bike.
Korra walks inside to check in. Korra describes what she wants to the consultant. "So I plan to surprise Asami on our wedding day with me not wearing a dress and instead a jumpsuit r something but still have a shirt or whatever." Says Korra. "I don't think we have anything but we can certainly make something if you have a style in mind?" Says the consultant. "Yeah, maybe something a little water tribe at the top a little something like this?" Asks Korra as she shows the consultant a picture from a magazine and points it out. "Yeah we can definitely have one of our designers try and we do have that dress we can have our best designer remake it to your size and replace it with a pants but add a light weight skirt and train in the back with a similar design of the regular skirt?" Says the consultant as they sketch it out. The consultant shows the sketch to Korra which Korra was in love with. "I love it!" Says Korra. "Good. Would you like to show your group?" Asks the consultant. "Yes." Says Korra. Korra and the consultant go out to show everyone the design.
"Korra, where's the dress?" Asks Mako. "Yeah, Korra?! Why aren't you wearing a dress?" Asks Bolin. "No one tell Asami this! I'm not wearing a dress, I'm going to wear something like this." Korra says. The consultant shows everyone the sketch. Everyone smiles.
Later everyone leaves and heads home. Korra rides on her glider while Tonraq and Senna follow Korra while riding on Naga and head home towards the estate.
They arrive to the estate where Korra immediately rushes inside to look for Asami. Korra's parents go to the guest bedroom that they typically stay in. Korra finds Asami in their master bedroom. When she walks in she finds it to be a romantic setting; there were candles lit, red rose petals on the bed with Asami sitting in bed. "Hey, Korra." Says Asami smiling. Korra had began to have that good tingling sensation seeing Asami in red transparent lace undergarments. "What is this all for?" Asks Asami. "We've both been so busy with interviews, planning for our wedding together, and me working, that we haven't had enough alone time together." Says Asami. "You're right." Said Korra. Korra locks the door and immediately rushes to take her clothes and undergarments off before rushing over to Asami as Korra lands on top of her. Korra kisses Asami. Korra straddles her legs out on her knees above Asami's hips, reaches inside Asami's lace panties to finger Asami and rub her clit. Korra kisses Asami who smiles a rousingly and chuckles. Asami just grabs Korra's breasts. "Scissor me, babe." Asami ask begging, and smiles. Korra smiles. Asami and Korra take a moment. Asami lifts her ass and legs up as she takes her lace panties off. Asami then spreads her legs apart for Korra. Korra gets on and rubs her pussy against Asami's. Asami and Korra both moan in harmony together. "I'm going to cum!" Says Korra. "Oh ahh fuck yeah! Me too!" Says Asami. They moan together as they cum. Korra stops and lays down on the bed. Asami crawls right towards Korra as she straddles her legs apart kneeling above Korra's face. Asami moans moans as Korra eats her pussy.
Korra and Asami get wild orally and with toys until they get tired.