Stubborn Avatar

It was 3 months later, Korra and Asami only had 4 months until the wedding. Today was the day Korra and Asami had hair and makeup appointments scheduled to practice getting ready for their wedding that is in 4 months. Asami hired some of the best hair stylists and makeup artists in the city.
"Korra, come on we are going to be late!" Says Asami. "No way, am I going to be wearing makeup!" Says Korra. "Oh come on, babe stop being so stubborn." Says Asami. "I'm not being stubborn, I just don't like make up." Says Korra. "I know, but at least just a little blush, light shade of eyeshadow, mascara, for me? Please." Says Asami. "Fine." Says Korra. Asami smiles. Korra and Asami go to the salon and choose their hairstyle.
When they both got there Korra wasn't too pleased to be there but had to because she has to be there for Asami and loves to see herself make Asami happy. "Korra, I think you should yet your brows waxed with me." Says Asami. "Fine." Says Korra. "Hi I have an appointment for Korra and Asami, it's under the last name of Sato, Asami Sato." Says Asami as she approaches the man at the front desk. "Yes, Ms. Sato, we have a 12 o'clock for you and Korra to style your hair and do make up." Says the man. "Also could we also do an eyebrow waxing?" Asks Asami. "Sure, thing." Says the man. The stylists come over to tend to Asami and Korra.
Asami just decides to keep her hair down and just get her make up redone. Korra doesn't always get to see what Asami looks like without makeup because Korra is always the first one asleep and the last one to wake up. Asami decides to do go with some eyeshadow that is a little more metallic and has some more sparkle to it to make it more bold and dramatic, along with some darker red lipstick. Korra asks the stylist to put white and light blue beads on one stand of hair and put her hair up into a half up half down bun. She then decides to only do light tone of lip gloss, mascara, and a light tone of blush. Korra and Asami show eachother and the two smile at eachother. Korra was happy with her results so was Asami. Korra and Asami leave and thanks their stylists and hopes to see them in 4 months.
Next Korra and Asami left to go do cake taste testing. The two agreed on marble chocolate and vanilla flavored cake with white fondant and frosting with red and blue fondant flowers and cake decorations.