I Love You That Much

''Granny, do you think I look presentable?''

''Yes, yes darling do not fret. I think you look beautiful. Just like when your mother married your father,'' Madame Ping said, fixing a moon glory into her hair, tucking it right behind her right ear. Yanfei's dress was beautiful, long and plush, and the trim was made of silky lace. She had a diamond chain coming from the top of the dress right to the bottom, in rows and rows, giving it a glittery look.

''Thank you, granny.'' Yanfei said, smiling, happier than she had ever been in her life. She had finally fallen in love, a childhood dream that she had always pushed away because of her work.

''Your daisy crown is ready,'' A stylist had come in, and swiftly fixed the crown onto her head. Her hair was long and fluffy, the curls bouncing up and her veil concealing the pink fluff that was underneath.

''You are truly breathtaking, my dear.'' Madame Ping stroked Yanfei's cheek, and cheekbones. ''You have grown so much. Look at you, already getting married. You've found your lifelong love,'' Yanfei's eyes became glossy, a glaze on top of them. She had begun to tear. ''Now now, Yanfei. Do not tear, this is the best day of your life,'' Yanfei nodded between unidentifiable sobs and mouth wobbles.

''I'm ready granny,'' Yanfei said, looking at the mirror and admiring her dress with her beautiful bright, and striking green eyes. Madame Ping hesitated before giving her the bouquet but handed it to her quickly after and stroked her hands softly.

''I love you, Yanfei.'' Granny said, kissing Yanfei on the cheek and letting her go, quickly coming next to her to connect their arms. The bouquet was beautiful, white glaze lilies and roses, soft pink tulips and vibrant red silk flowers.

Granny quickly slipped in a clip, a silver butterfly that was embedded with pure, white diamonds behind her left ear and interlocked their hands once again.

As they walked down the isle, the soft grassy path was covered in stepping stones and flower petals, and a white wooden fence around with carefully crafted crosses. There was wreaths of flowers everywhere and blossom trees, carefully and beautifully standing out from the blended bushes of green. There were small string lights, as the sky had grown into a dark sunset.

As they reached closer to the alter, they noticed a gorgeous wooden arch intertwined with flowers, beautiful blooms and sweet vanilla aromas. Behind that arch was Hu Tao, the guests and the priest.

As Hu Tao turned around, she couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing. Yanfei was breathtaking, making her jaw drop and her cheeks go a rosy pink.

''You look beautiful,'' Hu Tao whispered as Yanfei reached the alter and stood in front of her one true love.

The priest began his speech, connecting their emotions with soulful words.

''You're an angel. I love you that much,'' Yanfei took a deep breath, ''I do.'' Hu Tao blushed as they got closer, and she slipped on a pure golden ring.

''I do,'' She breathed, with no hesitation. They leaned in for a kiss, Hu Tao on her tip toes to reach her love's precious lips. Their lips interlocked, the soft and delicate feel. Their tongues locked, embracing each other with love and passion.

Small rain drops began to fall, reminding each other of their past love and how it turned into this beautiful romance.

The night grew dark as they had a party, and when they ran off together to a hill to sit atop of, bright; beautiful and loud fireworks cracked. They were red and pink and yellow and orange, blending in with each other in the dark but beautiful midnight.

''I love you that much.''

--------------------------------------------------------

This is the beautiful end of 'You Always Catch Me'.

Hi thank you all so much for reading 'You Always Catch Me' this book has been such a beautiful read and write, and I enjoy your reactions. I hope you love this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it, I really adore this book and hold it close to my heart. 

I hope you all have a great day, and never stop suggesting. <3

I love you.