9- This is for you.

''Waaaa would this be good enough?'' Hu Tao says to herself, and places a small petal of a glaze lily on top of the tofu.

''What is that attractive smell?'' An older males voice says.

''Aiya I was just baking Mr Zhongli!'' Hu Tao says after Zhongli walks into the Wangsheng funeral parlors kitchen. Hu Tao was never amazing at baking or cooking but it was a small hobby of hers, even though sometimes the meal turns out quite suspicious...

Hu Tao wrapped the book in some pink wrapping paper and stuck small stickers all over it. They were handmade too! This whole project took her around three hours! Let's hope Miss Yanfei enjoys it.

''Well whoever that is for.. I am sure they will adore it.'' Zhongli sounded wrong, from the very start of her finding out about Yanfei, there was something wrong with Zhongli.. he did call her outfits atrocious didn't he..? Maybe it was just old age, he was the oldest in the parlor, like a grandfather to all of the staff, his 'grandchildren'.

''Aiya... thank you Mr Zhongli,'' And Hu Tao skipped off like that, everything in her giftbag. The giftbag was decorated just like how Hu Tao would normally, and she added her on personal touch...

a ghost engulfing the opening of the giftbag!

Yanfei did say they were cute after all, so Hu Tao was sure she'd like it.

''Yanfei dear, need help wrapping that up?'' Granny Ping mumbled, hobbling over towards Yanfei and the bundles of gift wrapping stacked and ripped off, pieces scattered all over the room.

''No-no I'm okay gran--- aa!'' Yanfei accidentally dropped the gift paper and handmade present, on the floor and the sides cracked.

''Oh granny..''

''No worries Yanfei. I'll fix this up for you, go have a quick rest.'' Granny Ping said sweetly, pushing Yanfei away from the mess so she could clear it up.

''I hope taotao doesn't hate me, I'm sorry taotao...''

''I hope yanyan doesn't hate me, I'm sorry yanyan...''

And both of them broke down into tears in just a moment of seconds.

They hurt each other badly. Nobody cared for the pink haired girl's feelings either. They took sides with the brunette, clearly shaming the vibrant haired actions. 

She did everything with a reason in mind, correct?

She wanted to take all the pain away from the brunette, by removing herself from the brunette's life, making it a normal one like before their meeting. Both felt alone, they couldn't tell anyone their problems apart from each other.

And that is what they were going to do.

Yanfei furiously scribbled at an old note book she had found the night before, all of her emotions seeping and pouring onto the page. She liked to draw, draw her feelings as cases, something she loved to solve. 

Hu Tao signed the page off, and scanned at the words that were written in front of her, all of her emotions seeping and pouring onto the blank canvas. She liked to recite poetry, and write it, something she felt as if nobody would take her seriously for.

''I wish I loved Tao as she loved me, to care as much, but what do her feelings truly describe?''

''I wish I was perfect, 

      So she would take interest in me,

And not run away.

     I understand her pain,

And she must understand mine.

    We are so similar,

And that's what makes us different.

     I love her,

But my feelings are hopefully,

   not returned.''

These were two artworks, so similar, so different. They expressed their feelings but the deepness of the ocean were not clearly showing. You had to infer and understand both of their sides, biased or not, you couldn't be.

What do the words truly mean to you?

What do you think I'm trying to convey?

What does this mean to you?

Hu Tao slowly got up, new courage at hand and picked up her tattered giftbag.

Yanfei stumbled as she regained her balance and stood up, proud, new hope in hand.

They were both such strong spirits, courage wasn't an odd thing for them to suddenly gain.

''I'll be off Grandma, thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it.. a lot,'' Yanfei said, gratefully.

Yanfei walked down the cobblestone streets of Liyue, towards the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. The sun was setting, leaving a gorgeous ray of purple, yellow and pink skies. There were fewer and fewer people out at this time and the glaze lilies had already begun to stop concealing themselves away, and she could imagine them blossoming, following the ominous light of the moon. Festering remains of dried leaves stained the cobblestone, making some patches bright and colorful or faded colors. 

Hu Tao took a step onto the cobblestone of Liyue, following the direct path. Pretty, colored blooms grew in the tangled thorns and the green bushes of the flowerbeds.

And suddenly, Hu Tao felt a warm embrace, arms wrapping around her.

She had luxurious pink hair that waved in the wind, and bright green eyes that glistened whenever they caught the rays of the sunlight.

''I love you Hu Tao,''

''I love you too, Yanfei,''