2-More Trouble With Miss Yanfei

''Aaa~ Nothing like the warm summer breeze. How are you feeling granny?'' Yanfei asked Madame Ping sweetly.

''Oh, you woke up on the right side of bed this morning Yanfei. I'm feeling great! You dear?'' Madame Ping smiled back.

''I'm alright granny! I also have some time of work today, would you like me to treat you to a dish from Wanmin?'' Yanfei asked, fixing a few strands of her hair.

''Of course dear. Run along now, you don't wanna be late for a case now, do you?'' Ping pushed her playfully and Yanfei strolled off, happily.

''Aaaaa hiii Yanfeeeeiiiiiiii!!!'' Yanfei recognized this voice. She turned around to see Hu Tao staring up at her.

''Hello... Hu Tao, was it?'' Yanfei smiled back to Hu Tao and Hu Tao blushed a lot and felt her face going hot. 

''Yes, yes... that's my name..'' Hu Tao trailed off.

''Is there something you need?'' Yanfei looked down a little at her and the lightest shade of pink covered her cheeks.

''Yes- Well no.. no not really.'' Hu Tao stopped for a second and pondered on what to say next, ''Wanna accompany me to the parlor? I would love to get to know you...'' Hu Tao said quickly, blushing hard and embarrassed.

''Hmm... I'm really busy... Hu.. Tao.'' Yanfei replied, trying to not feel bad and guilty.

''Aiya... hmph. Do you have any free time soon or later? I really realllyyyy wanna be your friend Yanfei..'' Hu Tao breathed in, not knowing what Yanfei would say next.

''Possibly.'' Yanfei gave a quick and short answer and carried on walking to Bubu Pharmacy.

''Ouch that hurt.'' Hu Tao mumbled nervously. ''I don't even know what possibly means from her... maybe? yes? no? I'm not even sure...''

''Hello Hu Tao.'' Meng put his hand on her shoulder.

''Oh hello Meng! What can I do for you?'' Hu Tao looked up and smiled.

''I saw what happened with you and Yanfei... do you supposedly like her?'' Meng asked, curiously.

''Um...'' Hu Tao took a breath, ''Pretty much... yep.''

''Oh.'' Meng gave a short reply. What would he say next? ''I didn't expect you to agree.. but if it helps I could find out some things about her? Like her hobbies.. what she likes and dislikes and possibly even what her favorite food is!'' He exclaimed, seeming happy.

''Woah! Where could I find all of that?''

''At Madame Ping, she takes care of Yanfei and could tell you a lot.'' Meng replied quickly.

''Aww.. I would but I saw her leave town to go herb and flower picking. I'll ask another time, could you find out random stuff? I need the help I can get... I really want a shot with her!'' this sounded so off for Hu Tao to say.. did she really fall in love with Yanfei? Or was it just the feeling of friendship or happiness that somebody finally didn't hate Hu Tao's guts and genuinely didn't mind talking to her? This was a trouble Hu Tao had to face when coming to her feelings about Yanfei. Hu Tao shook off her overwhelming thoughts and went on a quick walk through the harbor, the salty breeze hitting her face as the wind raged. There she saw Jifang, which reminded her of the times she would try to bargain and make a deal with her. 

Then a new idea sprouted in Hu Tao's mind.

Getting in trouble was the first way Hu Tao got to spend time with Yanfei. Should she try and pester Jifang in hopes of seeing her again? If it was a dumb restraining order that took Hu Tao to see Yanfei to see her.. she would do it to see if her feelings were genuine.