1-Legal Trouble With Miss Yanfei

''I can give you a discount, 56 of our signature hard wood coffins after you buy from us, plus 67% off!'' Hu Tao insisted, adding more and more to the deal. It still wasn't very pleasing for Congzi.

''Please leave me alone! I'll be forced to call the Millielith!'' Congzi raised her voice a lot higher to try to intimidate Hu Tao.

''I know you wouldn't do that, there's no need! It would be so much better for your afterlife if you got a plan with us sooner, don't you think? You don't even have to worry about what would happen, imagine if it was all so sudden...'' Hu Tao trailed off, persuasively.

''The Millielith are coming! Mark my words!'' Congzi replied, angrily.

''No, no! There's no need, I'll leave!'' Hu Tao quickly said, and turned around. A tall Millielith soldier was there, and Hu Tao had bumped into him.

''Sorry about this nuisance, Congzi. I am Daipai, a Millielith solider. Now, what seems to be the problem?'' Daipai said, curiously. Hu Tao was now cornered by a few soliders.

''This, this... director! You see, she wouldn't leave me alone, she's scaring me!'' Congzi replied, with a scared tone. Hu Tao quickly adjusted one of her rings, and kept her head down.

''Right, I believe her name is Hu Tao?'' Daipai asked.

''Yes, yes!'' Congzi rushed, ''Mhm!''

''We have gotten so many warnings about this Hu Tao. We may need to get a legal assistant for restraining orders, any person in mind?'' Daipai questioned.

''I believe Miss Yanfei is fit for the job! She's helped me retrieve a sacred family heirloom from a bunch of bandits who broke it and forced them to pay a lot more than the original price, as per the contract.'' Congzi said impatiently.

''Right, I must go get Miss Yanfei. Hu Tao and Congzi you stay here with some of the other soldiers.'' The soldiers gave Hu Tao a deathly glare.

''Miss Yanfei... never heard of the name before...'' Hu Tao mumbled to herself. This was most likely because she had never gotten into serious legal troubles, but now she had. Hu Tao was sweating a little and carried on fidgeting with her rings.

A Few Minutes Later...

''Hello, I've heard Congzi needs my assistance again?'' A girl walked up to them followed by Daipai close behind. Hu Tao quickly stared up and saw a gorgeous pink haired girl. Her hair gently glittered and strands flew in the mild summer breeze. She had bright green eyes, that you could easily get lost in. Those eyes looked as if they told stories of beautiful meadows and hints of darkness and mystery glinted. Hu Tao quickly got lost in those dreamy eyes, she also felt her face grow in warmth. Hu Tao quickly turned away and carried on fiddling with her fingers and rings and bracelets.

''This must be Hu Tao I have been notified about? For the people who must not know me, my name is Yanfei, top legal expert in Liyue — and for the avoidance of doubt, no-one else comes close! From commercial litigation, to civil mediation, to criminal lawsuits, I'm fully versed in every area of the law, and I guarantee you a swift and satisfactory conclusion to your case! What must be the dilemma?'' Yanfei said in one quick breath.

''Hu Tao has been bothering me, Miss Yanfei! I have been thinking for restraining orders to be put in place for a while... she hasn't left me alone; plus this has happened hundreds of times!'' Congzi explained.

''Hmm, we must go to Yujing Terrace and clear our minds. Then we must sign some contracts and such. Just name them.'' Yanfei said, handing over a bunch of business cards to the soldiers, Congzi and even Hu Tao. ''Here's my business card if you ever run into a legal problem; I'm your girl!'' Yanfei smiled quickly and gestured for Hu Tao and Congzi to follow closely behind. The journey up the stairs and to the terrace was awkward, slow and quiet. Hu Tao was very close to Yanfei and wanted to carry on sticking with her. Hu Tao blushed as they saw their hands so close to touching...

''We are here! Take a seat. This is where I mostly go to solve some cases!'' Yanfei smiled sweetly. Hu Tao rushed towards the seat closest to Yanfei where Congzi was already approaching. Congzi gave Hu Tao a quick and nasty glare and sat at a different seat.

''Right, Congzi please state your side of the story, afterwards Hu Tao may state hers too.'' Yanfei looked over to Hu Tao and their eyes locked, Yanfei's stern whilst Hu Tao's filled with surprise and awe. Hu Tao quickly turned away and rested her face on her palm and looked over to Congzi.

''Hu Tao never leaves me alone! She's scary, scary! She makes death jokes and she offers me crazy deals for my wills and later in my life... creepy.'' Congzi said, uncomfortable as she looked towards Hu Tao's face which was a mix of tired and the 'shut up' look.

''Hu Tao?'' Hu Tao quickly turned towards to Yanfei and made a quick noise and her face showed the expression detailing 'sorry hah'.

''Yes yes! Sorry about that... hah. Weeeeeelllll.... I was giving Congzi here a lovely deal! Who would turn down 4657 signature hard wood coffins and 99% off in a funeral deal for later! Great, right?'' Hu Tao giggled a little whilst Yanfei showed no sign of humor. Hu Tao quickly stopped, embarrassed.

''Hmm, Congzi what would you like done about yours and Hu Tao's relationship?''

''I would love to place a restraining order, I want her out of my sight!'' Congzi said quickly, crossing her arms.

''This doesn't seem to serious for one of those...'' Hu Tao blew a raspberry at Congzi and Congzi gritted her teeth. ''But it must be put in place. What kind?'' Hu Tao looked shocked and Congzi gave a quick smirk to Hu Tao and turned away to Yanfei.

''I would like for the details to be, for Hu Tao to not talk to me... and and for her to stay at the very least to be 6 metres away from me, any closer and she gets a fine or something...'' Yanfei scribbled this all onto a small notebook.

''Any time length for this to be in place?'' Yanfei asked, still scribbling in her notebook.

''Oh yes yes! For all of time... until the sun explodes or where no human life is left, just like Khaenri'ah...'' Congzi said the last part silently, like mumbling.

''All right! Please sign here, here, here and here! Oh and at the top, at the far right bottom and you should be done. Hu Tao's signature should be in that little square there. Congzi scribbled wherever Yanfei had marked and then Yanfei passed the pen to Hu Tao. Hu Tao struggled with turning on the pen so Yanfei got closer and closer to her until their faces were just a millimetre apart... and gripped the pen where Hu Tao's fingers where, and clicked the top where the pen turned on. Hu Tao signed it quickly, reminding herself of what just had happened. Was there butterflies already... No no! Couldn't be from a legal assistant.. could they? Hu Tao questioned herself in her mind.

''Now it is set, Congzi please come with me and lets discuss the price. Hu Tao tag along if you may..'' They all walked around, and when Yanfei came up with a price, Hu Tao paid immediately and so did Congzi. ''The restraining order should take effect tomorrow morning. Keep this in mind, Hu Tao.'' Yanfei winked a little to Hu Tao and Congzi saw this, and gritted her teeth.

''How would you like to have lunch with me at Wanmin Restaurant?'' Congzi asked sweetly to annoy Hu Tao.

''Sorry Congzi. I'm busy and we are no more than just a citizen and a law expert.'' Yanfei shrugged a little, but tried to keep her words as nice as possible. Yanfei walked away and Hu Tao giggled at Congzi who was left rejected and upset. Hu Tao blew a raspberry and skipped away, hoping to stumble upon Yanfei once again.

Yanfei could drive Hu Tao to commit a bunch more crimes.