10- A perfect day.

'Aiya.. Yanfei! Hey, hey! Need any help?' Hu Tao called out to Yanfei who was stacking up boxes and bags filled with clothes and random pieces.

'No, no, thank you,' Yanfei planted a small kiss on Tao's cheek and giggled, 'Have you packed your things?'

'Well, of course I have! I can't wait to leave this place.. nobody likes me here. Apart from you,' 

Yanfei smiled that familiar, warm smile that she would always. Their visions seemed to tingle a little, shaking side by side. It was like their visions were inseparable, like their lives were now connected, a stronger bond, by the power of their visions. 

The silky white curtains were pull apart carelessly revealing a shiny block of light, seeping through the intricately carved wooden window frame and the shining sheet of smooth-as-slate glass.

A sudden noise came from the door, like a small but noticeable knock.

'I think we all know who that may be.' Yanfei chuckled cutely and winked at Tao.

'Aiya.. that was what I was thinking too.' Hu Tao took a hold of Yanfei's hand and Yanfei opened the door, to reveal a now smaller, more aged Congzi. 

The first thing Congzi saw was Tao's and Yan Yan's finger's interlocked.

'What have I tread-' Congzi stopped herself and sighed, defeated. 'I wanted to give this to you.' And she outstretched her hand out to Yanfei.

Tao snatched the small envelope and slipped out the letter. 'What's so bad about this that you didn't want to give it to me?' Tao said, smirking. She sensed what would be in the letter already.

𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖸𝖺𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗂,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌. 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾.𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖸𝖺𝗇. 𝖨 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗅 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗍?𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖨 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗂𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗈.𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝖺𝗈, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗍. 𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖸𝖺𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗂, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈.𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗋, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗓𝗂. 💕

Hu Tao empathized the end part and outburst into a shower of laughter. 'You never apologized. When will it clock to you, she doesn't love you, Congzi. She loves me, and I love her,' Hu Tao smiled, and leaned upwards to kiss Yanfei. Their lips glided against each other, their lips both soft and warm and their kiss filled with passion and true love.

Yanfei snatched the letter after their passionate moment, and watched Congzi's face light up.

Yanfei ripped the letter to shreds and threw the pieces in Congzi's direction. Congzi's face dropped, and she looked crushed, heartbroken and distraught. She scooped a few pieces of the envelope, showered them with the pieces and ran, crying in the bright sunlight.

Hu Tao high-fived Yanfei and they both hugged, glad knowing one of their problems was now diminished from their life, never to be seen again.

'Yanfei, how did I get so painfully lucky with you? The hurt you brung me through, it was all worth it. How did you make me hold on?' Tao suddenly turned to Yanfei and said playfully.

'And why do you now shower me with such words?' Yanfei turned and fiddled with the Hu Tao's collar and smirked seductively.

Hu Tao flushed bright pink and began to breathe heavily, 'Answer my question silly!!' Hu Tao waved her arms around frantically.

Yanfei let loose of her collar and giggled. 'Enough questions. I have a place to show you.' 

They arrived in the tranquil scenery of Qingce Village, the peaceful chirp of birds and the occasional flutter of a butterfly, the spicy aroma of Jueyun chili's. Large bamboo forests, crystal clear trickle of water, the pearly shine of the white sun.

'This is breath-taking..' Hu Tao said, admiring the scenery around them. 

Yanfei tucked in a small glaze lilly into Tao's hair, behind her ear as they laid down in the bed of soft and sweet cramped flowers.

The  meadow was peaceful, and you could hear the slight croaking of crickets and the peaceful, foamy gush of water across the mossy rocks.

'Hu Tao,' Yanfei suddenly said, breaking the silence but doing it with her calm and quiet tone.

'Mhm?' Tao whispered, getting up a little and sitting side ways as Yanfei looked down at her whilst sitting on her knees. 

'Will you marry me?'