first kiss

It was Friday morning. I woke up early and couldn't sleep again so I decided to go for a run. After an hour I got back home and ate breakfast. When I walked out of the kitchen, Charlie said on the couch.

"Hey Char, what are you doing here?"

"I was bored so I thought maybe we could hang out."

"Of course Char. What do you want to do?"

First we watched a movie and then we got a milkshake at Mickeys. "So you and Adam huh?"

"Yeah it's official!" I smiled.

"You guys are the cutest couple." After we talked for a while, we decided to pick up the ducks to hangout.

"Want to watch a movie at my place?" I asked.
Not all the ducks could hang out so I was with Adam, Charlie, Guy, Averman and Connie. We got over to my home.

"Can we watch the Karate Kid, like the 'wax on, wax off'?" Averman said.

"Yes I love that movie." i said.

"No you don't, you just love Ralph Macchio." Connie laughed. I elbowed her and looked at Adam who held his hand on his heart. "I thought you only loved me." he said with a sadly tone.

"I do Adam." I said as I laid my arm around his shoulder and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

We watched the Karate Kid and not gonna lie, Ralph Macchio is handsome. After the movie, everyone went home except for Adam. We laid in my bed, his arm around my waist and my arm on his belly.

Suddenly, he stood up and put on a song: 'right where you left me'. I sat up confused.

"Come dance with me!" I did what he said and got up. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arm around his neck. It felt so safe.

After the song was finished, we locked eyes. We both smiled before he leaned in. WE WERE KISSING! THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS!

It felt like fireworks were exploding in my belly, butterflies flew everywhere around. We pulled away and looked at each other.

                                          ~
I laid in bed and the only thing I can think about is the kiss. My mom came in my room and sat next to me. "So, how was it."

my cheeks turned red and I'm sure mom saw that. "What happened?" she asked excitedly.

"I had my first kiss!"

Her mouth widened. "Omg!"

I told her what happened. She went to tell my dad who was kinda fangirling over my relationship with Adam. My dad has always been supportive about such things.

Adam texted me.
"Want to sleepover tomorrow?"
"Yeah sounds fun!"
"Okay! See you tomorrow ❤️"
"See ya!❤️"