girlfriend?!

I walked to Adam who took my hand. The beach was like 10 minutes away from my home.

We arrived at the beach and walked trough the sand. "You want ice cream?" Adam asked.

"Sure." I ordered cookie dough and Adam got Oreo. I was about to grab my wallet, but Adam pushed my hand away. "It's on me."

"Oh thank you!" I smiled.

We walked as we talked a lot about hockey, the team and family. I found out Adam had an older brother. It was getting colder. Goosebumps spread over my arms. Adam noticed and took of his hoodie.

"Here." I looked at the hoodie, then back at him. "Put it on." I smiled and slid the hoodie on. It was a little big but really comfortable.

Adam looked down. "Looks better on you than on me."

I blushed.

We sat down at a picnic table. "Uhm Ki, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course."

He looked at me and blushed. "So uhm I kinda like you and I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes grow and mouth opened. "Omg Adam, YEAH!" I gave him a hug.

I was Adam Banks girlfriend!!

After a while he brought me home. "Bye Ki." he gave me a hug. "Bye Banks." I said before walking in.

I changed into pajamas before telling my parents what just happened. They were happy for me. I loved my parent so much.

I was kinda sad because Lexi and Johnny had left and I didn't even got the chance to say goodbye. I wanted to introduce them to the ducks but had a double feeling about it. They were just different than the ducks. They kinda acted like they were 16 while they're 12. I love them, don't get me wrong but I just fit in more with the ducks.

I called Connie because she wanted to know how the date went. "Ki, tell me everything!"

"So we went to the beach and got ice cream. We talked and I got cold so he gave me his hoodie. And then, he asked me to be his girlfriend."

A weird scream escaped her lips. "Omg you guys are so cute!" I blushed "we should totally go on a double date some time!" i suggested. I knew what Connie likes.