kick some hawk butt

It was Saturday, the day of the hawks game. I got to the ice rink with Jesse and Terry. My parents were in the stands with 2 other kids. I looked and saw it were Johnny and Lexi. I really wanted to hug them, but I couldn't leave now. The game was starting in 5 minutes. Hans sat next to Bombay.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Adam. "Ready to destroy them?" he smirked. "I am!"

I was center and took the face off against McGill. He was the worst of them all. "Look who it is, Adams girlfriend." he laughed at his own words.

I rolled my eyes. The ref dropped the puck and I got pushed to the ice. I got up and skated after McGill, who was almost at Goldberg. I stole the puck from him, skating to the other goal. Again, I got pushed down to the ice.

Coach changed the teams, now Adam was center. He took the puck and almost scored but the goalie was already at the puck.

The first period was over. Still 0-0, luckily. Coach told us to give the puck to Adam or Fulton. After the rest, I played the puck to Fulton while Tammy and Tommy did a few spins to distract the hawks. It worked. Fulton scored a goal! 1-0. The hawks were pissed so they did everything to score. The whole team got pushed down to the ice but we didn't give up!

After a while the hawks scored. 1-1. It was the last period so there still was a chance to win. I slide the puck over to Adam who got taken down by McGill. Adam scored!

"Adam!" he laid on the ice, not getting up. I skated towards him. "Adam! Wake up!" still no reaction.

Some first aid doctors came to get him of the ice. I was so worried and so mad at the hawks.

"Did I score?"

I laughed. "Yeah you did buddy!" he smiled.

"Jesse, do me a favor? Kick some hawk butt."

"Of course, cake-eater." Jesse said.

The hawks scored another goal. They were so mean to all of us. Eventually they did something that the ref didn't like so we got a penalty.

"I think Guy should take it." Connie said.

"What about Charlie?" I asked.

Everyone started laughing. "He'll screw up." Peter said but coach agreed with me.

"No coach, we have a chance to win."

"Hell yeah we do!" he said. Charlie looked worried. Coach talked to him in private. After that, Charlie agreed to take the penalty.

"Come on Charlie! You can do this!!" I gave him a hug and pushed him on the ice. The whole stands started to yell Charlie's name.

HE SCORED! WE WON! I got on the ice, giving Charlie another hug. I heard people laughing behind me and when I turned, I saw Lexi and Johnny. "Guys!" we did a group hug. We all celebrated.

After the game I went to the nurse thingie to see Adam.
"Adam we won!" he got up and hugged me.

"Still up for the date tonight?" I smiled. "Of course!" he said.

When I got home, me and my grandpa were still talking about the game and how we beated their asses.

I got showered and changed into short blue denim jeans with a white shirt. I put on my nike airforce.

I looked for my grandpa but couldn't find him so I went to the shop. And like I thought, he and Charlie were there. Hans was a grandpa for all of us I think. I sat with them and Charlie was bragging about his goal.

ADAMS POV:
I got ready for the date with Kiara. I wore beige jeans with a green hoodie and white shirt under it. I was excited to see her again. I am going to tell her that i like her tonight... Nerves are crashing over my body. I walked out my house to Ki. When I got there, I knocked on the door. She opened and my smile grew.

"Ready to go?"