fight

Me and Charlie were working in the shop again. Charlie became like a brother to me. We spent a lot of time together.

I had still so many questions about Adam and the Hawks so I decided to ask Charlie. "Hey Char, Connie told me about Adam and the Hawks."

Charlie turned around. "Before the Ducks he was a Hawk, a real bully. He doesn't like to talk about that. I'm so happy he changed now he's a duck."

I laughed and nodded.

"Come and help me with those sticks, will you?" Charlie said.

When the work day was over, I went out to dinner with my dad. We went to Mickeys.

"You like it here?" my dad asked.

"Yeah I do. Everyone is so nice and I love spending time with grandpa." he smiled.

It was fun with my dad. He always told me about how he met my mom and how they played is a show together.

We got back and watched a movie with grandpa. After the movie I went to my room.

Tomorrow is the first Duck game for me. I was excited but a little scared. The game was early in the morning so I packed my bag. While I packed, I got a text from Adam.

We had a long conversation over text before he called me. "Hey Ki! Excited for the game tomorrow?"

"Excited but nervous."

"Don't be nervous Kiara, you're the best on the team." Everything he said made me blush.

"You're not bad yourself Adam!"

"You want to come over?" he asked. "Yeah sure. Let me ask my mom."

A little while later, I got to Adams house. My mom brought me. "Thanks mom, love you!" she drove away.

"Hi Adam." I gave him a hug.

"Hey Ki! Come in!" We walked in the house. It was huge!

"You want something to drink?" I nodded.

Later we went to his room. He taught me how to play video games, and I was surprisingly very good at it!

After we played, we just talked and I decided to ask about the Hawks. "Connie told me about the Hawks?"

Adam turned red with anger. "What did she told you?!"

Not gonna lie, he was kinda scary when he was angry. "Uhmm.. that before you joined the ducks you were a hawk and that you weren't the nicest."

He became more red. "Why the hell would she tell you?" he yelled. "I'm sorry Adam but-"

"Just leave Kiara!"

My eyes filled with tears. "Adam please."

"No! Just shut up okay?!"

I left his room and went outside, tears streaming down my face. I walked down the street while calling my mom.

"Mom, can you please pick me up. I'll tell you everything later."

My mom pulled up and gave me a hug. On the way home I told her everything about the hawks and how Adam got mad at me. She told me that I should leave him alone for a while. When we got home, I told my dad and grandpa everything before I went upstairs to my room.

When I laid in bed, someone came in my room.

"Hi grandpa." He sat down next to me.

"I've known Adam since he came to the ducks. He won't stay mad for long. Just leave him alone till he comes to you." He was right.

"Thanks grandpa." I gave him a hug and he left.

I watched some Netflix before falling asleep. I woke up at 4 pm to go to the toilet. I took my phone and saw 6 messages and 3 missed calls from Adam. He wasn't mad anymore?

I went to the toilet and back to bed. Because we had a game in the morning, I decided to get some sleep.