7

When they pulled up to the amusement/ waterpark Ben got out and went to Miranda's side. She looked irritated. She had shades on top of her head and her green bathing suit on, with jean shorts over it.

Ben got Pru's stroller out the back while Miranda unbuckled her from her car seat.  She held her hand and waited for Ben to assemble it.

Once it was right Miranda put her inside and Ben grabbed her large tote bag.

"What is in here?" He questioned hanging it on the handle of the stroller.

"Changing clothes for me and Baby girl here, lotion, sun screen, shoes, first aid kit, snacks, her tablet, and towels."

Ben shook his head and turned to look around.

"Where are the boys we left after them?"

"I don't know, they need to come on because its hot and I need some shade."

Ben pulled out his phone and called Tuck.

"Where are you?"

"We are almost there, I had to stop for gas. So Joey stopped too."

"I told you to get gas yesterday. You don't listen."

"Sorry dad." He said quickly.

"Hurry up your mom's hot."

"We are pulling in now." He responded

"Okay we're in parking lot C."

Miranda looked up as Tuck and Joey came flying into spaces.

"The speed limit is 15." Miranda remarked when they got out the car.

They all walked to the entrance and Ben paid for everyone's entrance fee getting the boys the passes to skip lines and Pru got a wrist band as well as Miranda.

The park wasn't crowded at all which was surprising especially considering how hot it was outside.

Ben did all the baby rides with Pru while Miranda took pictures. The boys left to ride the rollercoasters that were there and promised to meet at 1 for lunch.

Pruitt was having a blast at the water park for toddlers, she kept getting Ben to ride the same ride over and over again. Miranda sat in the chair at the end of the wave pool and just put her feet in.

She was extremely tired and ready to go, but she wouldn't spoil their fun. She was considering letting the boys stay until they were ready to go.

Around 1 everyone got hungry so they picked a placed to eat at. After they finished eating, they talked and waited the 30 minutes for their food to settle.

"Are you going to be okay with her?" Ben questioned not wanting to leave her alone.

"Yeah she's sleepy so we will probably just float around in the lazy river. Go and enjoy the adult rides with the boys." She said seriously. Ben kissed her lips before walking off with the group.

She knew her husband was having a great time hanging with all of these teenagers. He stayed up with them, played video games and  took them camping.

She honestly couldn't wait for her girls to get older and have sleep overs and things.

At the end of the week everyone went home and the boys were currently staying the night at Hayes house. Pru was with her grandparents, so Miranda was cashing in on her request from her husband.

She laughed as Ben massaged her feet. He was giving her the royal treatment. He already painted her nails. After he was done massaging her feet he was going to paint her toes.

"What color?" Ben asked holding up her nail polish container.

"Mmm... purple and silver glitter for my second toes."

Ben grabbed the colors and held Miranda's feet in one and painted them with the others. He was getting good at this she thought to herself as he swiped the little bit he got on her skin with his thumb.

When he was finished he let her feet air dry while he went to go set up their bedroom.

He lit candles and dimmed the lights. He had the oil in the warmer and the mist spraying in their room. He folded up white towels for her body and neck sitting them at the edge of the bed. Miranda couldn't lay on her stomach, so Ben put a pillow for her head and one for her thigh.

"I'm ready." Ben yelled out and he eventually heard her feet coming up the stairs.

Miranda looked around their room and smiled. It was a nice and cozy setting. She walked over with her robe on to the bed and laid how he told her. As soon as she un did her robe Ben came and placed a white towl across her breast and her hip covering her smooth round ass. The only thing he could see was her back, belly and legs.

"You're taking this serious." Miranda acknowledged giggling at him covering her body.

"I want to be able to do it and trust if I keep staring at your naked body I'll be massaging something else."

Miranda nodded understanding exactly where he was coming from.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked looking down at her.

"I am." She smiled.

"Okay once I complete the posterior massage, I will adjust the pillows to do the front of your body."

"That sounds good Dr. Warren." Miranda purred and Ben bit his lip. His wife was going to make this hard.

He gently placed his hands on the towel that was covering her breast and draped across her back a little. One hand over her heart in the middle of her upper back and the other hand on the small of her back. He felt her breathing, her body rising and falling with each breath. He let his breathing match hers, connecting their energy together. After several minutes of just a simple calming connection, he placed his hands on the sides of her head.

The pads of his fingers worked like a slow comb, gently parting her hair as he ran his fingers through it. Her hair was mainly straight today. His fingers started at the base of her neck and worked up toward the top of her head, the pads of his fingers making light circular motions across her scalp. As he worked through her hair the seductive smell of her hair oil filled his nose, a delightful smell. His fingers repeated the motion working from her neck up to her temple. He gently took each ear between his fingers and softly massaged them from top to bottom.

His hands then progressed down her neck to the top of her shoulders. He moved the towel and tucked it in her arm to keep it from falling. Ben dipped his fingers into a bowl of warm massage oil that was just to the side of him on the nightstand. He rubbed the oil into his hands and then rested his hands on her soft bare skin. Standing on her right side he left his left hand on her shoulder and pulled more oil from the bowl into his right hand. In a long gliding motion, he applied the oil from the palm of his hand across her back. Long warm sensations of his hands filled her bare skin. His hands moved across her back, left to right and back and forth, starting at the shoulders and working his way down across her upper arms. His hands glided from her inner arm to her outer arm, working with both arms at the same time.

Miranda smelled the lavender scent of the oil as he began to work it into her back. His hands were warm and strong yet gentle, a soothing touch. She felt the gentle tug and resistance of her muscles as his whole hands glided across her. He took his time and worked down her arm, using now both hands on one side. Long strokes, wrapping his fingers around her arm, gently lifting it off her side and pulling down toward her fingers. The stroke was strong enough to relax her sore arms.

"How do you feel so far baby?"

"Mmhm good. It's so relaxing." she responded still keeping her eyes gently closed. Ben took her hand in his and worked her wrist and palm, then each finger one at a time, gently pulling and nurturing it. Miranda let out a subtle moan. He took his hands, and ran them back up her arm.

Leaving one hand near the center of her back, he moved rubbing her side. Dipping his fingers into the warm oil he spread it across his glistening palms. Placing both hands on her lower back he slid his hands along her body and down her hips on both sides at the same time. As he reached her upper leg he pulled his hands back up to her lower back keeping his hand on the outer hip. He pushed his hand again down along her hips with a slight inward change, again pulling his hands back up as he reached the leg. With each new motion, his hands moved over her ass, after the fifth stroke his whole hand was gliding over the sweet curves of her ass. His thumbs were toward the middle and he allowed them to rest along where her cheeks met. He used his hands in a kneading manner, working her ass like a loaf of fresh dough in his hands.

This motion gently pulled apart her cheeks. As his hands moved lower, the motion indirectly caused the lips of her pussy to pull apart. The indirect stimulation again caused a soft moan to escape Miranda's lips which brought a smile to Ben's face.

Miranda opened her eyes to glance back at her husband. She knew he wasn't going to be able to do the massage without touching her intimately. He held his restraint for 10 minutes.

Ben rubbed her ass harder down to her inner thigh, his fingers dancing across her vagina and pulling away quickly.

"Turn on your back." Ben commanded.

Miranda moved and turned on her back while her husband put the pillow that was on her side under her.

He quickly removed both towels and stared down at her beautiful body. He added some fresh warm oil to his hands and placed them on her upper chest. He gently stroked both of her arms back and forth.  Miranda opened her eyes and bit her lip silently telling him to touch her.

He poured a little more warm oil in his hands and then let his hands slowly glide down the outer aspects of each breast. Her skin was warm and soft under his fingers, and with his firm hands he gathered her breasts pushing them together. Ben sighed feeling the weight of them in his capable hands.

He worked his hands across each breast, mirroring the motions on each one at the same time, gently kneading and caressing them with his strong hands. He felt her nipples become more erect as his fingers moved across the delicate parts.

He took his time, taking one breast in both hands, gently pulling up, lifting the skin away from the chest wall, pulling it back up toward her shoulder. He let her nipples slide between his fingers and gently squeezed the tips, rolling them between his fingers ever so lightly. Miranda moaned loudly feeling wetness seeping between her thighs.
Ben placed his hands on her stomach and rubbed it lovingly. He was very gentle and made sure not to apply any pressure. The same with her thighs and legs. Massaging a pregnant woman could potentially be dangerous because too much pressure on her stomach and legs could start contractions.

Miranda’s eyes fluttered open when Ben climbed on to the bed and leaned over her. He kissed her lips and she brought her arm up to bring him closer to her, as she was deepening it he reluctantly let go and kissed down her body. Ben spread her legs apart and laid in between her thighs.

Miranda looked down at him over her stomach and thrust her hips to his face. He wanted to tease her, but his wife was anything, but patient.

He dove his face into her center and licked her folds. Miranda gasped and moaned at the contact grasping his head. He was licking and sucking her clit as she bucked and grinded into him.

Ben expertly moved his tongue and used his hand to reach up and caress her breast. He knew his wife was getting ready to come. It didn't take her long, and especially now since she was pregnant.

Miranda moaned his name loudly, over and over again and he gripped her hips harder as she moved her body on his face. The constant flicking motion of his tongue and the swipe of his nose sent her over the edge.

"Fuck Benjamin." She groaned her legs shaking and clamping his head tightly.

Ben's mouth never faltered as he drunk her nectar. He sucked her clit harder prolonging her orgasm. "Unh shittt." She moaned pushing his head back, trying to get out his grasp.

"Okay baby, I can't." she whined scooting back on the bed, her body heaving up and down.

Ben smirked sitting up and Miranda blushed seeing her juices around his mouth. This would never get old. He crawled up her body and kissed her lips repeatedly. He slid down and placed his mouth on her breast sucking contently. Miranda clawed his head as the tingles of pleasure shot through her sensitive body.

Miranda let out a low moan, and looked up at Ben and said, "You have way too many clothes on. We should do something about that!" With that, she reached down and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, and as he reluctantly released her breasts, Ben leaned forward so she could pull it up and over his head, tossing it on the floor to join her robe. She reached up for him, and he quickly bent back down and tasted her lips, kissing her long and deep.

After a few minutes of deep kisses, she put a hand on his chest and pushed him back a bit and reached down with the other hand to undo his belt, pop the button free, and with a mischievous grin she grabbed the zipper and slowly pulled it down. Next she quickly grabbed the waistband of Ben's jeans on either side and began pushing them down over his hips.

Ben knelt upright so she could push them over his hips and down his thighs. Lifting one leg at a time, He pushed his jeans the rest of the way off and added them to the pile on the floor.

Miranda traced a finger down his impressive abs to his penis, grabbing it, she stroked him slowly while looking him in the eyes.  Ben shivered at the feel of her tiny hand around him.

Ben's mouth dropped open and he let out a primal growl when his wife moved into one of his favorite positions. Her face was pressed against the mattress and her ass in the air, forming an impeccable arch. He looked over her glistening center and licked his lips.

"What are you waiting on Benjamin Warren." She asked letting out a whimper.

Miranda pulled a pillow under her round stomach and began moving her ass up and down, jiggling it. She knew that drove her husband insane.

Ben bit his lips and grabbed her hips taking his right hand he grabbed his penis and rubbed it against her ass leaving a trail of pre-cum on her glistening skin. She let out a deep breath and almost whimpered, muttering something he couldn't understand.

Ben rubbed his tip up and down the length of her wet pussy, he eased himself forward and with a gasp her head dropped, and she gripped their sheets. A little at a time he pushed forward, each time pulling back before pushing back in, each time sinking into her a little deeper. In one swift motion Ben pushed himself fully inside her. He gripped her hips holding her in place as he pressed against her.

"Shit." Miranda cursed feeling him deep inside her. It almost felt like he was at the bottom of her stomach.

Ben pulled back and immediately thrust back in, one long push, she gasped and he did it again, and again, and again, each time his hips would smack against her ass causing her to grunt. One hand reached back and she gripped his arm to brace herself. Ben moved in a circular motion, short twisting thrust, with each one she gasped and took a deep breath, little moans escaping her mouth as he pushed in again. After a minute or two she was breathing like a runner on a morning run, deep breaths that made him want to fuck her even harder.

Ben moved into her faster and harder. Miranda moaned "fuck." each time he slammed his dick into her pussy. He was pulling out until just the head of his cock was inside her before thrusting back in with a force.

Ben gripped both of her cheeks with his hands digging his fingers in as he moved her body back and forth on him.

"Ooo yes yes." Miranda shouted throwing her head back.

With that he gripped her neck and Miranda pushed herself up on both of her hands, still keeping her arched as he slammed into her tight pussy. Ben bit her shoulder and her ear lobe whispering expletives in her ear. He moved his other hand from her ass to her breast, holding them up and massaging them. Pulling her backwards against his chest almost.
"Damn Benjamin fuck me." She moaned. She loved when they had rough sex.

"Fuck." Ben groaned as he felt her grip him tightly and then release. He knew she was getting ready to cum.

"I want you to cum." He told her.

"I think I’m going to do a little bit more than that." She said breathlessly.

As soon as the words left her mouth, he felt her body shake and Miranda pulsated around him.

"Oh Oh god!" She screamed as the orgasm hit her full force and she came around his penis. Ben looked down as liquids were flying out soaking their lower half.

"Mmm-unm." Miranda whimpered. Ben held on to her hips as she flexed her body on him, trying to ride out her orgasm.

Suddenly he exploded inside of her, Miranda never paused for a second, continuing to move on him hard as she came. Ben's orgasm subsided and he rested his head against her sweat cover back, only to realize that Miranda was still cumming, still twitching and still moaning his name.

"Damn what did you do to me?" Miranda asked still moving on him feeling tingles shooting up and down her body.

When she finally relaxed Ben pulled out of her and fell back onto the bed pulling her with him.

"That was so good." Miranda told him running her fingers through her sweaty hair.

"You telling me." Ben chuckled breathing heavily.

After laying their for a few minutes they got up and went into the bathroom to clean themselves. When they were finished Ben threw on some pajama pants and Miranda put on her night gown.

Ben took the sheets off the bed and brought them into the laundry room. While Miranda made up the bed.

Walking back into the room he placed the pillows on the bed before pulling the covers back to slide in.

"Ben I need more." Miranda said looking over at him from across their bed.

"Huh?" He asked confused sliding into the bed.

"I need more, more sex." She said seriously biting her lip.

"Miranda we just changed the sheets." Ben responded looking at her. He was honestly tired too.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just.. I can't help it." Miranda whined getting on the bed and sitting on her knees.

Ben sighed and he pulled her so she would straddle him.

Miranda smirked inwardly and leaned down to kiss his lips. She knew he was tired. Ben kissed her back, caressing her thighs, his mouth gaped open feeling her wetness on his abdomen.

He dragged her forward and gave her a look that she knew too well. Miranda lifted her self up and sat directly on his awaiting mouth. Ben started licking and nibbling as Miranda started riding his face. She was moving at a good pace every so often covering his nose, taking away his breath.

Miranda moaned loudly when Ben suckled her clit. She grabbed his head with both hands and rode his face hard. Ben had his tongue in her pussy and his nose was rubbing her clit.

"God. I like this scruffy face. Your beard growing back." She clarified. The pricks of hair felt good against her vagina.

Ben brought his hands up to her ass, and began rubbing her cheeks. Miranda yelp and gasped when he smacked her ass and grabbed it roughly. She was so wet it was ridiculous, she covered his face in her juices. Moaning, She started to move her hips more in wild circles and she leaned forward a little bit, more into his face. 

Ben clamped his mouth onto her swollen clit and started sucking and nibbling her bud like he was on a mission, which he truly was, a mission to make her cum. He alternated tonguing her sweet pussy and clit and fucking her with his tongue. He was spearing his tongue deeper and faster as she rode him.

Finally, she erupted in a huge orgasm and covered his face with her cum...she screamed his name so loudly, that he was for sure the next door neighbors heard her. Miranda gripped their headboard and shook ontop of him.

"FUCK ME!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed over and over and kept riding him, dripping more cum all over his face—it was dripping down onto his chin and neck. Shit this pregnancy made everything so much more.

After a minute, she fell off his face exhausted and they both laughed.

"I will get you a wet washcloth in a second." Miranda panted.

"It's okay. I'll get it " he said looking over at her stretched out.

Ben stood up and walked to their bathroom. He grabbed a washcloth and wiped his face clean. Wringing it out, he ran more water and walked back into the room.

He saw Miranda laying on her side and light snores coming from her. He walked over and lifted her legs, wiping in-between them and her thighs. After cleaning the washcloth again, he put it in the dirty clothes basket before climbing in the bed beside her and drifting off to sleep.

The rest of the week, Ben went to work exhausted.

"Warren what's wrong you have been out of it all week?" Sullivan asked.

"It's my wife...." He started."

"Is she okay?" He questioned.

"Yeah yeah, she's fine. She is at the stage in pregnancy where all she wants is... well me."

"And what's wrong with that?" Sullivan laughed.

"The problem is I am tired. It's literally all day long from the time we wake up, til we go to sleep at night and half of the time that doesn't matter. She doesn't care whether I'm at work or she's at work. It's in between her surgeries, after our calls, lunch breaks, and meetings. I didn't think I would ever see the day that this would be a complaint, but God."

"I don't even know what to say. I mean I've heard people say that, but wow." He chuckled.

"Its very real." Ben said blowing out a breath." Can I please skip this call, so I can sleep for ad least an hour."

"Yeah Warren go ahead. Seem like you have a long night a head of you anyway."

Ben yawned and stood up walking to the bunks. He took his shoes off and sat on the bed, sitting his phone on the pillow. He pulled the covers back and slid in. Not even two minutes later he heard vibrations and his ring tone. Ben looked over at the picture of his wife flashing and he ignored it.

After it hung up his phone chimed and he saw a message pop up.

Miranda: Hey babe...

He chose not to respond and hopefully she would go on about her day, but then another message came through.

Miranda: What you doing 😏

He read the message and his eyes widened. "She's a monster." Ben groaned rolling over and pushing his head into the pillow.