Track 7: All Night (Bokuto)

Bokuto got home from practice late, usually, when this happens you'd be asleep by now, he'd go shower then slip into bed with you. But for some reason when he unlocks the door to your shared apartment and drops his bag down on the ground. He sees you sitting at the dining table.

"Hey baby," he gushes.

"Hi," you coldly greet him and he frowns at your tone.

"You okay bab-"

"Stop calling me that," you plead, closing your eyes out of frustration.

"Y/N-"

"Are you going to tell me who she is or not?"

"Wha-"

"The bitch you made out with two weeks ago."

Found the truth beneath your lies

You unlock your phone and go through your camera roll then turn the phone to him.

"This her?"

"Y/N I don't know who-"

"You only follow thirty people and she's one of them."

"I- I met at the first league game-" he stammers.

"So do you not know her or did you meet her when you were twenty?"

"Both! I met her a while ago but I don't know her really, we have mutuals. Wha- what do you want me to say?"

"The truth!" you scream, "did you cheat on me yes or no!"

And true love never has to hide

You wait what it feels like years for him to answer but he never does and your heart drops. You coldly laugh before whispering, "get out."

Quickly he rushes over to you, falling on his knees, and grabs your hands, begging, "don't do this please baby?"

"I didn't do anything, you did."

"If you just let me explain-"

"It's yes or no!" you cry out.

I'll trade your broken wings for mine

"Baby-"

You sniffle, "you know, half of my family stopped talking to me because I'm with you. They think I'm pathetic, I mean I missed exams just to go to your games, I switched schools so we could still live together once you made the team and considering all of this- I think they're right."

"Let's just talk okay? Hmm? Let's talk-"

"Bokuto," you stop him, "looking at you right now makes me sick, so get out or I will."

I've seen your scars and kissed your crime

So many people that I know, they just tryna touch ya

Kiss up, and rub up, and feel up

Kiss up, and rub up, and feel up on ya

Bokuto books a hotel. They give him one of the best rooms they have to offer but he opts to stay down in the bar, just so he doesn't have to face a room without you in it.

Suddenly he feels arms wrap around his shoulders. They feel cold and instantly he knows it's not you and shrugs them off.

He turns to see a girl smiling seductively and his eyes roll.