34. 360° turn

(Song ^^cant hurt me)
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦??
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦!!!
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦..
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦!!!
______________________________________

NICHOLAS POV

"How do you know her?? Is she your one night? " She asked directly looking into my eyes as if accusing me...

She took my side in front of the world proving all accusations are false... Although some of them are true but she still stood straight and supported me..

But why?? Why she suddenly wants to claim what hers?? Does she said I am hers ?in the public in front of everyone?...

Am I in some kind of delusion?? Did I hear it right....?? Is she giving me chance to prove her right and make her proud?

"So she is one of your one night right?" She said looking away from me...

I hold her chin and turned her to me
"She is not.. She was my high school love... She cheated when I was about to graduate from my college saying I am not wealthy enough to afford her" I said trying to smile and hide the pain...

Am I really not moved on yet??

But for the first time it didn't hurt as much when I talked about her betrayal..

I looked at Naomi's eyes and she kept staring at me with so many questions.... So I decided to tell her everything..

.
.
.

After I completed telling her about my past... I felt her grip around my torso tightened..

Yes throughout the story she hugged my torso keeping her head on my chest while I kept my chin on her head...

For the first time I opened upto someone... And to be honest I felt relaxed...

"Are you okay? " She asked... while rubbing my back...

"Yes Naomi I am... I don't feel anything for her... And I am happy she left me.. Atleast I know what kind of a person she is now " I said removing herself from me...

"And that's why you hate love? " She question

"Yeah...love isn't meant for me" I said but why I feel bad... Am I really not meant for love!!

And she didn't say anything.. She just kept her head on my chest again and hummed with the song...

She is damn cute, how did I got so lucky...