19.We are friends now..

4th january 2022
I hope I am not late to wish you all Happy New Year.. ❤❤... Hope your year started well, although my new year didn't started well🤷‍♀️..

But you know what ,

The day you decided to achieve something or set your goals or resolution will be a New year or new beginning for you!!!
So every day can be a starting of New Year for you ...
All the Best ❤❤

______________________________________

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

[13th February, (engagement party of Peter) ~]

Two pretty women standing with champagne glass, but one of them is just drinking soft drinks...

The one with the soft drink is our Naomi... She is not against drinking but she still avoid because her alcohol tolerance is really low.. And when she is drunk she do preety shitty things so it's better she avoid it..

"Will Nicholas come here?"Roni her best friend asked ...

"No he will not come..actually he is really busy now a days" Naomi replied... Nicholas is really busy, he is having sleep less nights the reason Naomi doesn't know..

When Naomi looked at her friend she saw sympathy and pitty the emotions she hate a lot..

"Don't give a pity look please, He would have tried to come if he wasn't busy" Lie but Naomi didn't wanted anyone to look at her with Pity..

"Roni, will you stop bringing that man's name, we all know this marriage is not real and how can you expect him to attend this type of party?? Don't forget who is he and what kind of person he is...... " Ethan speaks out, tired of Roni's interrogation..

Although all of things Ethan told is true but Naomi couldn't tolerate about the questioning of his character... ...

Unknowingly her protective nature came to the surface and she calmly reply avoiding Ethan's Sympathetic look
She knows Ethan is protective towards her after all he was the first person she met years back in her college life.... And also there are other reason..

"I don't know what people think about him but definitely I know him little better than the media display him...And anyway we are good friends now"

She isn't lying,it's true Nicholas cold demeanor is sometimes scary, and when he talks to other people with authority it may be portrayed as arrogant.... But in this few month she had seen his gentle and caring side however he tried to hide it whenever he realise it.....

May be his affection towards her not real but he cares for his father.

Not to forget he called a doctor for her when they return back home... Naomi was against it but you know how Authoritative he can be.....

And since that day their friendship started growing... Although Nicholas is a very busy person but whenever they had dinner together he talks to Naomi and he even check her ankle and remind her to take medicine on time.....

Last sunday they watch "Me before you" again ,but this time they both watch it together from the beginning...
Nicholas didn't wanted to watch but Naomi gave him a puppy eye look and so he settled beside her to watch.... And he was glad he saw that movie because...