7.What the heck!!

Nicholas room*(imagine it with grey and blue shade with green touch minus the plants and chandelier)

Naomi

It was really tiring, I first met Roni and spend few hours at Starbucks gossiping about things and about return of Nicholas from New York. Roni is gossip sucking queen. She love drama and spicy gossips.

She was too eager to know about my husband, who was absent from my life for 2 months.

I told her that he is nice, he is not heartless as people portray him in news. I mean he is cold and emotionless and nonchalant most of the time but he didn't behave rudely with me ,yet...

She didn't like my non interested answer about nicholas. She gave me pouty face but i cannot help but laugh. I truly have nothing to say about him. I don't have any insight of his life.

I left her, and promised her to meet soon.

Then I met Peter and took all the documents I needed for my current case and talk to him for few hours and now, I am standing on the door of my house I mean Nicholas's...

As soon as I entered something ,Rather someone happened that made me froze in my place .. And that is my beloved Husband..

"Hey babe ,you are home!!come lets have dinner.." He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I was shoked will be understatement. And that's when he gestured me towards the table where Dad is sitting smiling towards us..
I almost believed he hit his head.

I looked up at him as soon as he removed his body . . . .. His back facing dad...

"What the heck!! " I whisper yell Nicholas.... Although his touch did something to my body... I blamed it to my tiredness..It's been a long time since someone touched me like that...

"Play along, I will explain it to you later" He told me while brushing my shoulder... His action was warm but his voice was icey cold , his eyes is not as warm as his palm which is touching my shoulder.

I understood what he is trying to do, so I smiled looking at him and stand on my toes and kissed his cheeks.. "Let's go babe" I replied.. .. And his body got tensed for fraction of second... What?? He isn't the only person who can act. Not to forget I am good at pretending happy.
I mentally shrug.

I washed my hand and then We both sat on the chair and started eating... Dad was looking so happy.. May be because he thought his son and I are in love....

And so whatever uneasy feelings I felt I shrug it off. If he is happy I don't complain about small pretending.

Mr Dawson is like my father.. However far better than him.. He understands me more than my real father...

I looked at Nicholas and smiled, he smiled back. After completing he took his father to his room and I took the dishes to dishwasher.. ..

I came back to the room and saw Nicholas reading a book sitting on the couch. ... He looked up when I sat on the bed and opend the oversized sweater.. When he started speaking.

"I know what I did was inappropriate and not in the con-"

"It's okay I understood what happened at the dinner" I interrupt him..

He looked at me with unreadable eyes.
For the fuck sake I am a lawyer,i am supposed to be good at reading people but this person just dont give out anything.

I know his intention was to make his father smile. And who am I to take it from him.

Nicholas