4.Do you want to Go?

NICHOLAS

Now I am standing and waiting for my bride.

I though she will reject me after the proposal I have given to her but she seemed okay with it. I mean no women will agree to this why she did….. ??

I thought she is a gold digger but no she is not for sure..
She didn’t even put any effort to look good or presentable that day , she is definitely forced to get married.. She didn’t even like me I can tell this from her expression….

But only thing I find interesting is her personality… Although she seemed shy but her words or talking was on point….. She seemed smart… I don’t know whether she have a job or not but she was confident about her own money… I mean i might have judged her too much before even talking to her.

Here comes my wife!!

She is walking through the aisle with her father. She is looking down. Her veil was so thick that
her face is not recognizable.

Her father is saying something and she is nodding while walking…
She reached the platform and her hand is given to me.

“Be nice Naomi” Her father said.. It’s strange he didn’t said anything to me like protecting her daughter and all..

Now she is standing in front of me, still looking down.
Oh btw we are not having grand wedding…. But the idea was of Naomi’s.

Apparently she didn’t wanted the big wedding. She strictly said she didn’t want paparazzi… So we are having a private wedding with friends and family……

Her reason for private wedding is that no one will know how she looks and it will help her work smoothly without outsiders intruding her privacy… And also it will help her to move on after
divorce..

Personal opinion ,why is she so weird? I mean everyone love attention and fame, and when she
is getting it, she is refusing!!!

The women I have been with, some of them were desperate for attention and some of them were
clingy .. They were so okay to click photos with me for little bit fame…

I say 'some' because I also been with women of high intellect and belongs to prestigious profession. In fact that’s what I choose most often.
We think about mutual pleasure.

They don’t care about fame but that doesn’t stop the paparazzi to capture photos whenever we get out of any
hotel.
There were so many scandals and rumor about me but they were okay so I didn’t complain either…. I have a Certain Reputation for a reason.. I do good business and people cannot point fingure about my work.. And that's what matters.

Naomi Gellar is full of surprises…it’s like whenever I feel like I figured her she does something which contradict my assumptions.

I mean I am okay with it if she is okay with hiding identities..
Coz people will not know about my wedding and I will able to do the conferences peacefully.

“So are you ready to take the vows? “ Priest ask ..

I nod

We repeated the vows and slipped rings .. She didn’t even bothered to look at me…

“Now you can kiss the bride” Priest announced and that’s when she looked up, I removed the
veil properly..

I saw an unreadable eyes but little bit teary…
her eyes glistening making her light brown eyes darker. Her lips tight in a line.

Her face flushed red, as if she is holding back her tears. But if I am honest, she is looking beautiful with the red flushed around her cheeks and nose.
Her innocent doe eyes have so much intensity that it’s seems like pulling me to her.
And I won’t lie but I didn’t feel that pull in a long time.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!

************************************

NAOMI POV

While walking through the aisle I didn’t looked up, I felt so miserable.. I am agreeing to marry a person who will never love me… I am okay with it but it’s still feels bad..

I didn’t talk to him since that day. Whatever I had to say I did said it to his secretary and he conveyed my message…. After that meeting I met his father and that’s the only best thing happened in this drama.

I know Mr. Dawson, he is a friendly and nicest person I have known… Whenever I used to go to the hospital and meet the cancer patient and spend my day with them I always talked with him…

I didn’t know his son is Nicholas……
And indeed his condition is critical now… According to the doctor he is not reciprocating to the
treatment. They told me that he himself is not willing to get well ,so no treatment is working……

“Behave properly, don’t mess things up…. They will not entertain your clumsiness… And if they asked you quit your work don’t argue.. Do what they said” My father said strictly.
I was surprised when he said that…

He was the person who forced me to choose this work, he never allowed me to spend time with friends so that I can focus on my studies but now for a man I have to quit my job!! How ridiculous…

I didn’t looked up for once, honestly I couldn’t….

“Be nice Naomi “ My father said, wow, just wowwww
And the ceremony started
we took the vows…

And then my nightmare came

“You may kiss the bride “ Priest announced and I looked up immediately.. My eyes was started
to get teary , I was trying to hold it…
Nicholas was looking at me with unreadable eyes or may be he was trying to understand what
am I feeling….

He hold my cheeks with his both hand, He leaned close and I close my eyes tight with anticipation but then kissed my skin beside my lips instead of my actual lips.

WHAT!! Thank god…

But he stayed their for long and pretend he was kissing my lips…
I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with that same nonchalant expression.

His lips went near to my ears and whispered “I know my reputation is not so good in magazines, but I am not an asshole like you think.. I respect you.. Don’t be scared”.. He removed his face and looked front…

How come such a good statement comes from that cold faced person.. I was shocked but as well
as happy…

He isn’t that bad I guess..

I again veiled my face….
A personal photographer clicked few pics as memory of the wedding … Everyone was whispering as to why I am not showing my face properly but I didn’t care. I have my own
reason. ..

My friends and family congratulated us … Wishing us bright future and healthy marriage….

This marriage is unhealthy in the beginning only. Jokes on them.

My best friends Roni and Ethan comes up…. They knows everything.. They were against it but they also knows what I am facing………

Roni hugged me and hold my hands with teary eyes…
“Hey if anything happens do let me know okay, I will be their as soon as possible… You know I love you” She almost cried while saying..

I hugged her again and cried a little…

Ethan didn’t say much, he cares for me but he cannot express in words…. He just turned to Nicholas and said what I didn’t expected..

“Hey man, I know you are famous and all and you have busy life… Please take care of her even if you couldn’t love her.. Please respect her.. She deserves it you know “ He smiled, he didn’t raised his voice … And I am thankful for that………

They left immediately and promised me to meet soon. .

“Do you want to go home, You look tired? “ He asked little bit concerned…

Why people say he is ruthless?? He is behaving nicely….

“Yeah” I replied… I don’t have any strength to interact with anyone…. I need peace to be
honest..

Nicholas (small Pov)
Although I don’t like emotional shit but she looked sad, I know she didn’t wanted this marriage
but our fate didn’t help….

Her friend Ethan lectured me, he is concerned I know so I didn’t say a word ….

“Do you want to go home, you look tired? “ I blurted out of no where ,why???

She looked up and nodded “yeah”.

We both are tired, it’s better we reach home as fast as possible…

And also I have to leave for new York tomorrow evening….

_____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading❤..

They r married now🙂