28.Is she the one?

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵??
𝘛𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱
𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦!!

NICHOLAS'S POV

𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙 ~

She just left like that...

I tried to call her she didn't pick up, I messaged her she didn't reply..

Is she okay??? What happen to her suddenly??

One hour later I received a message saying ..

Nam🐒: I am fine, you enjoy...

I messaged her after, asking whether she will have dinner with us Or not she just didn't reply...

So i gave her the space...

At 7:30pm I bought a take out for her... Hoped she is awake!!

I reached the room and knocked .. No reply... May be she is asleep...

I opened the door and went in, but I didn't find her in the bed...

Where is she now???

I went towards the balcony... And what I saw scared me to hell..

Their she is !! Inside the attached pool with 2 bottle of alcohol!!

What the fuck is going on!!

I ran towards her to find her resting her head the cold slab and her rest of the body inside water ...

"Naomi!! What are you doing?? " I asked panicked..

She looked at me eyes swollen and red... Was she crying??

"Umh ..*hiccup*... Enjoying the view " She smiled..

"Come out now Naomi, you will get cold!! Come out" I said while giving my hand to her..

She slapped my hand away, she just slapped it... And went deep into the pool...

"No... *hiccups*.. I won't come out.. *hiccups*... " She said while turning away..

I ran to other side..
"Naomi.. Naomi you are not in your right sense!! You will get hurt.. " I tried to get into the water..

"No no no stay their.. Don't come in..... I dont need your help... *cough* *cough* don't act like you care.... Go away... You all are pathetic " She started coughing while Hiccuping in between..

If this was any other day.. I would have said she looks cute like a kid.. But now is not the right time and she isn't in her sense.

And that's when I saw her drinking the liquid directly from the bottle and coughing more...... She dip her self into the water..