31.Will you come with me?

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨!!
𝙄𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...
𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣..
𝙒𝙝𝙮!!"
         ______________________________________

✿ NICHOLAS POV ✿

I was exhausted yesterday, I was scared, tired, anxious and God knows what else!!.. My company is in verge of demolish... I am seeing downfall of my empire and I don't know the real reason yet...

I am feeling  so scared and helpless again in my life....once was when dad got sick..

What can you expect from me, I gave my everything to make my name and establish my empire. And seeing it getting destroyed  in front of my eyes causing my will to break. I could not eat or think anything else. I feel sick from inside. I feel hollow inside, it's like someone has sucked my life from inside.

I could not face anyone. I am such a failure, so i returned home late. And even got heavily drunk to numb my pain. But instead of numbing my pain it's causing my emotions to heighten, now I am feeling things more..

Why can't I just shut my emotions switch off like I do in generally.

And that's when I saw Naomi wearing that beautiful blue dress I bought for her which she refused to wear before...

For few seconds I forgot all my worries...

And when she tried to calm me down even after my out burst and rude behavior I just couldn't control myself...

Yes my dear friends I remember everything... Do you really thought I was so drunk to forget everything??

When she stood in front of me holding my cheeks with her small soft palm and looked down into my eyes as if she trying to read me!! How I would have controlled myself...

Already after our first kiss I couldn't take her out of my mind and yesterday ,I kissed her because she was conscious enough to know and feel my desperation...

I just wanted her to feel my situation, how her smile, how her brown innocent eyes when she mischievously look into my eyes, hoe her soft long hair felt when I tangles my fingers whenever she fell asleep.

I wanted her to feel my confused emotions for her. I wanted to tell her that she feels more than just friends.

I wanted her to take all my pain even if it's for temporary.

But by her expression I don't think she is feeling anything about it ... She is behaving like nothing happened between us... How could she??

She is casual... So casual that it making me angry...

Last night I just wanted to feel her, she always had the power to calm my chaos mind, and to be honest it did calm me down... Her soft lips is magical......

She even stood behind me when I throw out,her hand soothingly rubbing my back,and her soft voice trying to calm me down... No one ever taken care of me like she always does..