11.Protective towards her (part 1)

15 days later >>>

15 days later >>>

Nicholas

It's been 15 days since that incident, I don't know how to explain how I am currently feeling...

I immediately left to New York in the morning ..... I didn't say goodbye rather ,I couldn't....

That night made things little complicated for me.... I don't know how to express things... I cannot think anything except about her....

I think ..it's just that ..that I am suddenly felt Little Protective towards her nothing else ... Isn't it??

Funny part is, this place seems too peaceful for me now, I miss those giggles and nonstop chattering....

How can a person talk so much!!

But that night!!
.
.

Flashback  15 days ago "the night"

When I unclenched her fist, I saw her palm is red with blood...!!

I was horrified, shoked will be an understatement...

For few seconds I froze I didn't know what to do..... But when I looked at her face I got all my answers.....

The girl who is peacefully sleeping now, is hiding a lot of secrets inside her.... She isn't the open book like I thought.

She didn't show her pain to anyone , I wouldn't have known If I didn't unclenched  her fist....

She had drawn blood with her own nails... Is she in so much pain?? But then why didn't she told it to anyone??

I stood up and brought the water, cotton and first aid kit...
I still don't know whether what I am doing is right or not but that time I couldn't think anything else...

I started cleaning the blood slowly with water .. I didn't want to wake her up... I don't know what will I answer if she ask me anything....

When I cleaned her palm I found crescent moon shaped cut and a big cut too.

Where did she get this? Did she got it in my office? But I.. I didn't notice any change in her face..

I looked at her again. I felt someone hammering my heart.. I shrug it of before I think too much..

I used soothing gel so that it didn't hurt her. This gel will help the cut to dry fast.